Search found 10 matches

by stan-the-man
Tue Feb 18, 2014 7:04 pm
Forum: MK8 and MK9 (6R/6C) Polo (inc GTI) - Years 2009-2017
Topic: ciclo's Polo. R-line 1.2 TSI 90hp 119gr.🤝
Replies: 4984
Views: 2455591

Re: ciclo's Polo. R-line 1.2 TSI 90hp 119gr.

Mr.Ciclo,

Only saw your question now.
Will do it as soon as I can and I will post results :)

Stan
by stan-the-man
Mon Feb 10, 2014 6:11 pm
Forum: MK8 and MK9 (6R/6C) Polo (inc GTI) - Years 2009-2017
Topic: ciclo's Polo. R-line 1.2 TSI 90hp 119gr.🤝
Replies: 4984
Views: 2455591

Re: ciclo's Polo. R-line 1.2 TSI 90hp 119gr.

Mr.Ciclo,

This is absolutely correct! :D
All functions of the switch + other instruments work as normal.

I will try to find same BCM as yours and see what happens, will be very interesting to clarify for good if the BCM is the culprit!
Probably wont be easy sourcing one second hand... :cry ...
by stan-the-man
Mon Feb 10, 2014 1:20 pm
Forum: MK8 and MK9 (6R/6C) Polo (inc GTI) - Years 2009-2017
Topic: Bluetooth
Replies: 10
Views: 1962

Re: Bluetooth

The hidden BT setup was not available for 6R Polos as far as I managed to find out as there is no hole under the seat for module to go in.
Im in the process of making the loom but still didnt decide where to place the module. Can anyone share where they fitted theirs?
The taxi style yoke is awful ...
by stan-the-man
Mon Feb 10, 2014 11:29 am
Forum: MK8 and MK9 (6R/6C) Polo (inc GTI) - Years 2009-2017
Topic: ciclo's Polo. R-line 1.2 TSI 90hp 119gr.🤝
Replies: 4984
Views: 2455591

Re: ciclo's Polo. R-line 1.2 TSI 90hp 119gr.

Hi ciclo,

Yes multimeter is my best friend :-)
I redone the mod and still get same thing - no high beam function only flash. :-(
Ill post a picture of my wiring later if thats ok?
My girlfriend is ok with this for now anyway. I think it has to be to do with BCM now??
Hmm.
We have 2013 R-line and ...
by stan-the-man
Mon Feb 10, 2014 10:19 am
Forum: Electrical
Topic: Polo 6R Bluetooth module mount location?
Replies: 2
Views: 3290

Polo 6R Bluetooth module mount location?

Hi everyone,

Im about to install a BT unit in our 2013 R-line Polo.
I believe there is no special mount under the seat like in most VW cars so I was wondering what location other owners used to hide it?
Im making my own loom so I could place it possibly anywhere. Just not that familiar with space ...
by stan-the-man
Wed Feb 05, 2014 3:54 pm
Forum: MK8 and MK9 (6R/6C) Polo (inc GTI) - Years 2009-2017
Topic: ciclo's Polo. R-line 1.2 TSI 90hp 119gr.🤝
Replies: 4984
Views: 2455591

Re: ciclo's Polo. R-line 1.2 TSI 90hp 119gr.

Hey ciclo,

I got your PM but somehow Im not able to send reply :(

I will be redoing everyhing tonight as I got new wiring delivered today :)
I will report back the results as soon as I have it done. From what it looks the headlight switch got damaged due to my error as on of the pins in T10 was ...
by stan-the-man
Thu Jan 30, 2014 8:05 am
Forum: MK8 and MK9 (6R/6C) Polo (inc GTI) - Years 2009-2017
Topic: ciclo's Polo. R-line 1.2 TSI 90hp 119gr.🤝
Replies: 4984
Views: 2455591

Re: ciclo's Polo. R-line 1.2 TSI 90hp 119gr.

Yes I would imagine its something within my wiring.

I shall be trying again in few days as she needs the car :(
Can you let me know what part number is your BCM?
Mine is 7H0 937 090.
Thank you again

Stan
by stan-the-man
Tue Jan 28, 2014 3:06 pm
Forum: MK8 and MK9 (6R/6C) Polo (inc GTI) - Years 2009-2017
Topic: ciclo's Polo. R-line 1.2 TSI 90hp 119gr.🤝
Replies: 4984
Views: 2455591

Re: ciclo's Polo. R-line 1.2 TSI 90hp 119gr.

Thank you Graeme and Mr.Ciclo.

I shall double check my wiring again and relays too.
I reverted back to original headlight switch setup and everything works fine (high beams and fogs etc)

Very strange issue I must say.
Maybe the switch itself was dodgy?
Hope I will get it sorted as mrs loves that ...
by stan-the-man
Mon Jan 27, 2014 10:23 pm
Forum: MK8 and MK9 (6R/6C) Polo (inc GTI) - Years 2009-2017
Topic: ciclo's Polo. R-line 1.2 TSI 90hp 119gr.🤝
Replies: 4984
Views: 2455591

Re: ciclo's Polo. R-line 1.2 TSI 90hp 119gr.

Hey ciclo,

Thank you for your reply.
I did my own wiring using two OEM 381 relays (old type) and then I changed them to micro OEM 646 relays per your setup.
Unfortunately using the 646 relays possibly fried my headlight switch as as soon as I switched on fog lights I could smell burning smell from ...
by stan-the-man
Fri Jan 24, 2014 6:03 pm
Forum: MK8 and MK9 (6R/6C) Polo (inc GTI) - Years 2009-2017
Topic: ciclo's Polo. R-line 1.2 TSI 90hp 119gr.🤝
Replies: 4984
Views: 2455591

Re: ciclo's Polo. R-line 1.2 TSI 90hp 119gr.

This is fantastic built! Top work
Lots and lots awesome mods.
We got the same Polo R-line for the mrs. last year. She loves it more then me :lol:
Quick question about auto lights. My high beams are not engaging anymore after this. I can only flash people with them but cant switch them on to stay ...