Search found 4 matches
- Mon Oct 19, 2020 10:00 pm
- Forum: MK8 and MK9 (6R/6C) Polo (inc GTI) - Years 2009-2017
- Topic: What seats are straight swap
- Replies: 6
- Views: 4688
Re: What seats are straight swap
Again thankyou buddy. I've done interior swaps on other cars but nee to vw. Audi a1 seems to be the best upgrade option.
- Mon Oct 19, 2020 9:43 am
- Forum: MK8 and MK9 (6R/6C) Polo (inc GTI) - Years 2009-2017
- Topic: What seats are straight swap
- Replies: 6
- Views: 4688
Re: What seats are straight swap
What years are the previous A1 mate? Sorry to be a pain. Don't want to get the wrong ones.
- Sat Oct 17, 2020 9:58 pm
- Forum: MK8 and MK9 (6R/6C) Polo (inc GTI) - Years 2009-2017
- Topic: What seats are straight swap
- Replies: 6
- Views: 4688
Re: What seats are straight swap
Ah cheers buddy 
- Sat Oct 17, 2020 7:56 pm
- Forum: MK8 and MK9 (6R/6C) Polo (inc GTI) - Years 2009-2017
- Topic: What seats are straight swap
- Replies: 6
- Views: 4688
What seats are straight swap
Guys I've googled but all old posts from what I can see
I've got a 3 door 2012 polo
What seats are a straight swap other than other 6r.
I've read audi A2 seats fit? If so what year from audi?
Cheers everyone
I've got a 3 door 2012 polo
What seats are a straight swap other than other 6r.
I've read audi A2 seats fit? If so what year from audi?
Cheers everyone