IMPORTANT NOTES ON USING THIS FORUM!

Check here for Important Forum Information
Josh_PoloGTi
Site Admin
Drives: BMW E85 Z4 3.0i

IMPORTANT NOTES ON USING THIS FORUM!

Post by Josh_PoloGTi »

Hi Everyone!

Right, I have had a couple of people telling me that they have lost posts that they have written...

That's not good.

While I'm trying to sort it out please follow these simple steps:

If, once you've written a post and clicked "submit", it asks you to enter your username and password again, use your browser's "back" button to go back to the message (it should still be there!) and submit again.

This should then work.

If not, give me a shout!

Thanks for your patience...
polo2k
Bling Bling Diamond Member

preventitive rules pending officaial post

Post by polo2k »

I would also like to add that this forum is no different from any other car orientated forum. It can be viewed by all, any age, any race, any persuasion and more importantly some people may not tolerate inapropriate material. This is not ment to be a post to bash on any ones morals or backgrounds, all we ask is that when you post on here please think of others before you hit submit. We have quite a small membership, with new members arriving all the time, i personally would hate to loose member due to the posts of others. This post has only been submitted pending the release of a full set of forum rules, if we follow these then hopefully everyone will be happy. So please try and be reasonable in what you post and think of others.
Thank you for your time, and to all members welcome, we hope you enjoy your visit and feel free to keep visiting.
:)
mole
Admin

Post by mole »

Well said.
blackpologti
Bronze Member

Post by blackpologti »

a bit of common sense goes a long way!
polo2k
Bling Bling Diamond Member

Post by polo2k »

blackpologti wrote:a bit of common sense goes a long way!
very true words
ive been having a look at some of the other polo forums (english and french) and some of what i read ranged from shocking, wierd, kinky, plain old bizare, etc and to be hoest made me not really want to re visit the forum, so i hope that we dont get any posts that become like those as i would hate to loose any members through that kind of stupidity

and in the mk5 forum any thing that is inapropriate will be turned into a good old home grown, lockfest!
be warned
enjoy :D