No luck!

Chat about your MKV (6N2) Polo
Goz1
New

No luck!

Post by Goz1 »

Not having much luck at the moment! I've been to my local vw garage every week this month. Firstly when there was a heavy down pour of rain a big pool of water appeared on the passenger mat. Vw said it was because of the gromit not being in properly. However they said they'd replace the door seals as water was emeging on them, and I wasn't convinced that the water was due to the gromit. Then the next week I took my car in to have the seals fitted and they only did 1 as two right ones had been sent by mistake. So the following week it went back for the other! Then my heater last week wasn't warming up properly and it's been pretty cold. Took it in today and my water pumps gone. So my car will be in next week for that to be replaced. Thank goodness my car is still under warrenty till May! :wink:
polo2k
Bling Bling Diamond Member

Post by polo2k »

your right your luck isnt good is it first water pump ive heard of dying in a polo but i once blew my rad
Goz1
New

Post by Goz1 »

Well it seems to more common, cos the mechanic at vw said they'd had a few like this! Also on porka.net there seem to be a lot of people who have recently had the same problem. Cora
blackgti
Bronze Member

Post by blackgti »

Hi there, my sisters Gti had the same problem just like yours Goz. And she wasn't a happy bunny, so now I know what was wrong on her car I can keep a watchful eye on my car. VW seem to have too may issues with there cars lately.

BlackGTi