High Quality Music

Discuss In Car Entertainment
lowfoon
Gold Member

High Quality Music

Post by lowfoon »

I've just installed a pair of new speakers (INFINITY KAPPA 62.9i) and wanting to really test the clarity with some really good quality music, anyone know if I can get HD audio to play through my stereo (Alpine ____)??

Or anywhere where I can get high quality music from?
suvvx900
New

Re: High Quality Music

Post by suvvx900 »

Id prolly go for an original CD (bought not copied) of some good separate high end notes and bass frequencies , a personal favorite is 'still grey' by pendulum from the 'hold your colour' album. Also coincedently I have just bought a pair of kappas 16.5cm components for my 6n2 gti. was wondering, did you need a spacer to lift the woofer off the window mechanism, as i have found it is slightly too deep to fit straight in?? also where did u feed your amp power cable through the bulkhead? I had no problems doing all this in my old 6n but there just aint any space on the GTI with the AC unit hogging it all. Any thoughts would be great?
lowfoon
Gold Member

Re: High Quality Music

Post by lowfoon »

suvvx900 wrote:Id prolly go for an original CD (bought not copied) of some good separate high end notes and bass frequencies , a personal favorite is 'still grey' by pendulum from the 'hold your colour' album. Also coincedently I have just bought a pair of kappas 16.5cm components for my 6n2 gti. was wondering, did you need a spacer to lift the woofer off the window mechanism, as i have found it is slightly too deep to fit straight in?? also where did u feed your amp power cable through the bulkhead? I had no problems doing all this in my old 6n but there just aint any space on the GTI with the AC unit hogging it all. Any thoughts would be great?
My Kappa's fitted straight in and I didn't find it too deep at all - I have not yet got it hooked up to an amp, just a Alpine HU but is on my lists to do.