Help with fitting a Parrot kit into my [9N3] RCD200?

Discuss In Car Entertainment
.Ben.
New

Help with fitting a Parrot kit into my [9N3] RCD200?

Post by .Ben. »

Ok, we'll I think I may have bitten off more than I can chew...

I've got a 2006 9N3 fitted with a RCD200 & an under-seat multi-changer and I've just bought a Parrot MKi9000 kit so that i can play music from my phone and take calls while driving.

I've also bought a set of RCD removal keys, a pre-populated, 9N3-specific ISO SOT lead & a separate ignition emulator module (because I didn't want to have mess with passing leads to the ignition).

Now, I'd been led to believe that this would be a straightforward process that should take no longer than an hour, tops.

I fitted the microphones & passed the wiring behind trim panels & it looks great...

I also managed to get the head unit out easily, too...

Once I'd disconnected the stereo & embarked on connecting the various loom components together, it all seemed to be going so well, with all connectors in what appeared to be the right places...

I should admit that when it comes to the technicalities of ICE, I am utterly clueless, but the connectors seemed to be unique and have specific male/female parts! It all got a bit much for me at the 2-hour point, when I found that I had 4 or 5 wires that had no apparent homes & I lost the plot. :cry:

Is anyone able to offer some constructive advice on how I might set about getting the system connected & working because Google appears to be failing me. I guess a wiring diagram or some instructions/ guide would be ideal... 8)

Anyone in the Guildford area that is able to help in person would be perfect, of course I'll cross your palm with silver in exchange for your time! :mrgreen:

Thanks.
.Ben.
New

Re: Help with fitting a Parrot kit into my [9N3] RCD200?

Post by .Ben. »

Anyone able to help? :oops: