Yousniff's 6R GTI

Post pictures of your car! (Max size 30k each - 800x600)
Yousniff
New
Drives: Polo 6R GTI

Yousniff's 6R GTI

Post by Yousniff »

Hey guys,
this is long over due. So I use to own a Polo 6r 1.2 Moda - wasn't a bad first car was pretty slow but loved the feel of the car.

So recently I made the plunge and after reading hundreds of threads on here and other forums I went and bought a 6R GTI
this is it, woke up early on Thursday the 9th of March. Went to work for a couple of hours decided I couldn't wait till the weekend to make the trip up to white city to go and buy it, with some deliberation and negotiating with my boss he let me go at 10:30am :drinks: WHAT A RESULT.
Sooo I began my journey from Brighton at 11:45 to Victoria - I then got two tubes and an Über. Took me 3 and a half hours to get there, the sun was shining and everything was good. Then disaster.

Apparently as im 19 they wouldn't let me buy the car without someone accompanying me who was 21!!! What kind of crap is that??:-o

I argued for for what seemed like an age and they eventually took me for a test drive in which I sat shotgun :sorry: anyways I loved it from first sight so all the test drive did was make my decision even easier.

I bought the little polo and drove 4 hours through London back to Brighton. Long story short I loved the car and everything About it.

So I'm only 19 and I'm not sure what my insurance will be like about mods and stuff but so far all I've done is stick on this cool phone holder.

Move also got these cool flappy paddle extensions I got off eBay - aluminium and massive I love them make gear changes so much more fun.

I would love to go to some shows with it and some meets if any of your guys are from down south let me know. [img][img][img][img][/img][/img][/img][/img]

Let let me know what you guys think. Thanks
marcrae19
New
Drives: T5GP BiTDI 4Motion

Re: Yousniff's 6R GTI

Post by marcrae19 »

image didn't work