Blue Mk4 with blue lexus style tail lights. Castle lane BMTH

Have you received a flyer or have you spotted someone? Post here!
DanOliver
Silver Member

Blue Mk4 with blue lexus style tail lights. Castle lane BMTH

Post by DanOliver »

Castle Lane/Castle Point, Bournemouth.

Saw a blue mk4 polo with lexus blue tail lights and a uk-polos.net badge in the window.

I presume whoever was in the car noticed us as we were in Alex Perkin's old GT1 and we had a uk-polos.net badge also..
Shmosh
Bronze Member

Post by Shmosh »

i drove past alex's old polo outside BS, car full of girls... i gazed in like a nutter tryign 2 work out who was driving. I have MK5 blue rears!
DanOliver
Silver Member

Post by DanOliver »

BS? Bournemouth School for girls we were coming upto lol..

There was only one girl in the car at the time though, and that was the owner, Leah..
Shmosh
Bronze Member

Post by Shmosh »

yeah BS - Bournemouth School lol. Yeah i went there... anyway that was def me :)
DanOliver
Silver Member

Post by DanOliver »

Thought so :P

Well there was you and a mate in the car.. and you both definitely looked over into Leah's car.. I only realised afterward's that it had the "uk-polo's" sticker in the back window :P

I hadn't even noticed it in your's till you went round the corner..
Shmosh
Bronze Member

Post by Shmosh »

haha the mate was my dad! :) but anyways yeh i know i felt liek a right nut case looking in 2 see who was driving. I saw the sticker on the side window and got confused bout Alex's old car and someone else driving it lol. My Polo looks roughly the same as it did then, cept its now got his old RH Cups on which look piiiimp lol. Haven't seen that Polo round much though, only the once.
DanOliver
Silver Member

Post by DanOliver »

Leah really only uses it from what I can tell to drive to and from work.. she does love it to bits though. and shes looking after it :P

Them wheels would have been on it then not long before you got it :P I don't know if you saw the alloy's she had.. but they were brand new haha