i want a special edition!!

Forum to discuss the Skoda Fabia
Loopy-Chi
New

i want a special edition!!

Post by Loopy-Chi »

hi everone hows it going?

I went into skoda the other month to enquire about the fabia vrs and when i asked if they did a blue one they told me the new special edtion is comin out soon which is blue, and oh my god its such a hott car!!! all the extras inside make it so much more worth while..

and apparently today at the docks they was dropping off these beauty's from the ferrys, and i unforunately miss it :(

was thinkin about part ex my lupo gti to get one... its soooooo tempting!!! :)
dino
Sponsor

Post by dino »

The limited Ed one is uber uber nice!

Beautiful leather interior with blue stiching
polo power
Gold Member

Post by polo power »

and only a thousand made disappointing nit having xenons on it too.
Loopy-Chi
New

Post by Loopy-Chi »

yeh each get their own personal number stitched onto the interior! and speaking about special editions, i saw one on the road today!!! :D its just dangling the carrot infront of my nose haha :(

waveydavey
Sponsor

Post by waveydavey »

I just can't decide on the Ltd Edition...... After seeing one yesterday on the road i looooove the colour.... I like the leather interior with the blue stitching..... Although the numbers are actually embossed into the leather rather than being stitched in. I also like the privacy glass in the rear.

I don't like the fact that it doesn't come with the option of xenons or ESP though.... (I have both on my 06 vRS).....

One thing...... It appears that the ltd ed's come with the PD160 Cupra air intake as standard!!!! :D

Anyhow a few pics from the Briskoda forums to wet your appetite a little more........

http://www.briskoda.net/forums/fabia/ra ... ics/77023/

Cheers

Dave.
olop_chris
Sponsor

Post by olop_chris »

I think i might be buying one of these after looking inside one earlier after driving the standard :wink:
tomadomeit
New

Post by tomadomeit »

My mum had the black version of the fabia and i convinced her to trade it in and get the blue one. She did and now it sits on my drive everyday. Such a nice car hopefully she will sell it to me in a few years!!! The number on the seats is 967 so its quite a late one as there is only 1000 made!!!