I just placed order for new polo 9n3

Chat about your facelift 9n3 Polo - Including the 9N3 Polo GTI!
Poloracer
Getting There!

I just placed order for new polo 9n3

Post by Poloracer »

Hi, just been down to my local vw dealer and after waitng months to see what the new polo look like I have decided to part-ex my old car for the new shape. Im a bit disapointed to see that some items on the car are not what I expected. On the base model, its got central locking, but still has manual windows and wait for it, the electric mirriors have been replaced for cheaper manual ones, dont know what that will achive. The interior is near enoughthe same as before, but the seats have coloured lines on them, and the stearing wheel looks different. Under the hood, things still look the same except for, and again dont no why but the damper lifting arm has gone, and a old fashioned metal rod is used to hold the hood up. It seems to me that vw have gone one step forward with putting central locking on the base models, and two steps back by removing the electric mirrors, still having manual windows, and going back to using a rod to hold the engine up. So Ive had to order the next model which is the s (Used to be called twist) which has all the electrics, but is £8,800, which is £1300 more then the standard model.

P.S IF YOU CAN WAIT UNTILL THE END OF THE YEAR, VW ARE BRINGING OUT THE NEW POLO GTI, WHICH IS 1.8 TURBO (SAME ENGINE AS LAST GOLF) SO THE DEALER AT THE GARAGE SAYS!!!!!!
toXXin

Post by toXXin »

Some people who buy cars don't need all this stuff. Why are electric mirrors and bonnet struts so important?

People moan that cars are getting too expensive, and this is the manufacturers way of cutting unnecessary costs and therefore being able to reduce prices, and increase their chances of not making a loss and going t**s up like a lot of other manufacturers are on the brink of at the moment.

Congratulations on your purchase BTW.
Si_GTi

Re: I just placed order for new polo 9n3

Post by Si_GTi »

Poloracer wrote:P.S IF YOU CAN WAIT UNTIL THE END OF THE YEAR, VW ARE BRINGING OUT THE NEW POLO GTI, WHICH IS 1.8 TURBO (SAME ENGINE AS LAST GOLF) SO THE DEALER AT THE GARAGE SAYS!!!!!!
I'll believe it when I see it (and I really do want to see it!) :D
gordysmit
New

Post by gordysmit »

I WOULD LOVE TO PUT A ORDER ON A NEW POLO 1.9 TDI SPORT BUT AT NEARLY 15K WITH OUT ANY EXTRA THATS NEARLY 3K ISH ON A NEW VRS WITH A LOT OF EXTRAS
toXXin

Post by toXXin »

Or £1000 on top of a SEAT Ibiza Cupra TDI! :D