Bluemotion splitter headache

Chat about your facelift 9n3 Polo - Including the 9N3 Polo GTI!
PugBrothers
Getting There!
Drives: Mk7 (9n3) 1.4Tdi Bluemotion 1

Bluemotion splitter headache

Post by PugBrothers »

Hi All,

My wonderful father reversed my car into the driveway last night, but not before he pulled a few kerbs out of the road using the front splitter of my car. It's not horrific damage, but there's a small, two-three inch split and it's scratched underneath. Nothing you'd really see when looking at it front on (besides the small split, even then it's just underneath and you'd have to be looking for it). Either way, at some point down the line I'm thinking I could swap the splitter out for a shiny new one.

I had a look at bumper replacements online (https://tinyurl.com/y67klhty) which are cheaper than the £200+VAT I've been quoted to fix it, but it occured to me that this probably doesn't have the bluemotion splitter attached. So: Does anyone know the part number / how to get it replaced?

Otherwise, if anyone knows a good repair person in the south west, I'd be pleased to hear about them!

Cheers!
PugBrothers
Getting There!

Re: Bluemotion splitter headache

Post by PugBrothers »

Sorry all... little bit of googling shows that the part number is 6Q0 805 901 GRU.

Turns out the real questions is where the hell I can buy one! :| :?: :?:
PugBrothers
Getting There!

Re: Bluemotion splitter headache

Post by PugBrothers »

Just bumping this in case anyone has any tips. I’ve seen nearly every part besides the front bumper become available online over the last couple of weeks. I can’t figure out why it’s so hard to find!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk