HDR Shot's

A place to discuss Photography and Photoshop, show off your skills and have the odd competition!
Bradley
Gold Member

Re: HDR Shot's

Post by Bradley »

Tim_GTi wrote:
Bradley wrote:It's a Canon EOS 20D a few years old but does the job and seems to have all the functions a new cheap model would have.It's just the settings etc on manula mode,i need to spend some time playing with it seeing the differences in things etc but never seem to get around to it.
Sweet, it should have shutter increments, I'll check up for you and let you know.

If you need some tips for getting you started I could give you a run down?
Yeh i can adjust the shutter speed ive played about with it alittle but not a great deal.Be wicked if you could do that dude,just so ive got a better understanding of the different numbers like shutter speed.iso etc.So as i can understand when to adjust certain bits and peices in the right times haha.

Brad
Tim_GTi
Post Whore

Post by Tim_GTi »

sent you a PM dude.
roderzz
New

Post by roderzz »

right can someone help!! iv got my photos and just downloaded photomatix pro 3.2, but i cant upload my photos!!! am i doin somethin wrong??? everytime i open it closes the program, or just refuses to open them, there saved as jpeg but did try raw images as well still wont upload.

whats the process for uploading??? is it worth me trying to reinstall the program?? iv got windows XP on this but laptops have windows 7, worth using this??
roderzz
New

Post by roderzz »

agh managed to do it, :) my god what a difference!!
Polo-ernator
New

Post by Polo-ernator »

hey guys i am pretty new to this forum and would love to upload some photo's.
i havent, got a clue how to do it.

any help would be great