Retrofitting MSFW with CC to Polo 6C

Chat about your 6R/6C model Polos here!
alex2000robert
New
Drives: Polo 6C 2016

Retrofitting MSFW with CC to Polo 6C

Post by alex2000robert »

Hello,

I was having a look at my options to retrofit the MFSW with CC on my Polo 6C. I have been looking around this forum and looks like iichel got MFSW without CC retrofitted on a 6C (viewtopic.php?f=56&t=74761). However, I would prefer, if possible, to retrofit MFSW *with* CC. On ebay they sell this kit, and they claim it's original from VW: https://www.ebay.es/itm/Original-VW-Tem ... SwH6lXRJtA . On their description it says it is only for MFSW fitted cars, although I have a feeling it has more to do with the BCM part number (which I would, indeed, need to change, as I have a 087D and it lacks the pin 13, so I would need to buy an 089 I guess) than with the MFSW itself (I mean, they even include the steering wheel trim...). The big advantage that I see from using this kit is that includes the activation code, and I guess that saves me quite a bit of money vs buying everything separately. Would it be possible to do it with this kit, would I have to get everything separately or am I completely out of luck?

Thank you all and regards.
amer6R
Platinum Member
Drives: Polo 6R 2010 1.6 TDI

Re: Retrofitting MSFW with CC to Polo 6C

Post by amer6R »

Didnt someone make an emulator for MfSW CC ciclo i think
iichel
Bling Bling Diamond Member
Drives: Polo 6R 2.0 TDI, Passat B8 2.0 TSI

Post by iichel »

Does your car have cruise control now?
alex2000robert
New
Drives: Polo 6C 2016

Post by alex2000robert »

Nope. It has the most basic stalks, without CC or "TRIP" buttons.
iichel

Post by iichel »

you could get the set you linked and wire it all up.
then it's a matter of going to the dealership or someone with ODIS online and activate it. that should be OK.
but you need a BCM 089/090 for MFSW. then indeed wire the MFSW to BCM C pin 13 and to the ECU. coding can be done with VCDS. CC activation needs to be done with ODIS.
majk999
New
Drives: Polo 6c

Post by majk999 »

iichel wrote: Sun Jan 03, 2021 9:09 pm you could get the set you linked and wire it all up.
then it's a matter of going to the dealership or someone with ODIS online and activate it. that should be OK.
but you need a BCM 089/090 for MFSW. then indeed wire the MFSW to BCM C pin 13 and to the ECU. coding can be done with VCDS. CC activation needs to be done with ODIS.
Do you know the differences of BCM 089/090
I've to change it and I'm thinking witch one will be better
spychu14
New
Drives: 6C 1.4TDI 105HP

Post by spychu14 »

What about Polo 6C with factory installled CCS in left stalk + MFD in right stalk ?
As i understand i have FEC swap code for CCS active and BCM should manage the MFSW wheel. (Car have rain/light sensor on LIN).
I could use MFSW with CCS and change stalks to the version w/o CCS and MFD ?

Thanks
iichel

Post by iichel »

Yes in your case you should wire up the mfsw as per factory wiring diagram, code the mfsw as you would and set byte 18 bit 0 to off and bit 1 to on
filipuch
New
Drives: Yes

Post by filipuch »

Good day. Yesterday I tried to repeat everything that is described here viewtopic.php?f=56&t=74761

After adding 2 wires and coding I got a little wrong result. Only the left buttons work, which repeat the right steering column lever. the right buttons do not work. no radio phone control and voice control.

My car polo 6C 1.4 tdi with CC. BCM 6C0937089A with pin 13.