2017 Polo 1.2 R-line newbie questions

Chat about your 6R/6C model Polos here!
CorradoMatt
New
Drives: 2017 Polo 1.2 R-Line

2017 Polo 1.2 R-line newbie questions

Post by CorradoMatt »

Hi there,

I have just joined this forum after buying a 2017 Polo 1.2 R-line. We are really pleased with the car but there are a few issues that need sorting. Firstly there is no DAB signal but FM works fine. The car is booked into the VW dealer on Monday to have this looked at along with the drivers seatbelt height adjustment which is stuck. Is the DAB no signal issue common on these cars? I've had a search but couldn't find a definite answer. I suspect that the aerial may need replacing. Also, I went for a drive earlier with the manual aircon on, fan on full speed and noticed that the noise of the airflow intermittently decreases and then increases. Is this normal with the aircon controlling itself or does this sound like a problem?

Thanks in advance,

Matt
Keithgoulding
New
Drives: 2014 GT Wolfsberg

Re: 2017 Polo 1.2 R-line newbie questions

Post by Keithgoulding »

I have the same issue re Dab, looses signal alot. I use an Audi A3 which doesn't seem to loose the signal as much on the same journey.
Keithgoulding
New
Drives: 2014 GT Wolfsberg

Re: 2017 Polo 1.2 R-line newbie questions

Post by Keithgoulding »

I have the same issue re Dab, looses signal alot. I use an Audi A3 which doesn't seem to loose the signal as much on the same journey.