TROTTA'S Audi TT Quattro sport 240 thread,UPDATED!.*

A section of the forum for members to show off their non-polo vehicles.
Trottagti
Bling Bling Diamond Member

Re: TROTTA'S Civic Type R thread *.!CIVIC UPDATE, Service et

Post by Trottagti »

Well a few bits have been purchased and painted, mainly two of my work emotions in the blackest black available. Well chuffed, did them in my lunch break... The shine is unreal.....!

Oh and a skunk2 gear knob.

Getting the other two sorted and I'm sorted for summer whenever that arrives... Ha.

Also got my scuttle tidy of dent remover, lovely bit of kit and hope I get no rattles. It had some pinholes in the tidy panel that I wanted to loose so I set to work removing the paint and filled the holes I wasn't happy with and came out perfect. Very happy with it now.......

Said pinholes

Filled

Painted

Fitted a few bits in the bay, mainly my tegiwa intake and hose. Also did my battery tie down bar and new osram nightbreakers bulbs.

I trimmed to much off the scuttle like the whole piece lol. Still my tidy up panel does the trick and no rattles at all. Which I'm really pleased with. I want to seal up all the edges on the tidy up panel and then the kit with tiger seal for a more neater finish but overall I'm chuffed... Bloody noise is unreal lol! I can see me hitting vtec every gear now..... Good day had....! I used a few strips of sticky back foam and its worked a test for rattles...
Pics are here,

Il be doing my cam Cover gloss black and also running a crank case breather pipe and loosing the tegiwa red hose.

Getting there.....
Endi_GTI
Gold Member

Post by Endi_GTI »

Nice mate, bet it sounds sweet!
6N2 GTI 00
Location: North Wales, Denbighshire - Drives 255bhp EP3 Type R!

Post by 6N2 GTI 00 »

Wheels look Epic mate 8)

All you can say about the Tegiwa is basically mmmmmmmmMHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!! love it
ripper0306
New

Post by ripper0306 »

Really Nice car ! with great mods !
I owned a 00' S2000. I now am a BMW owner, but I still love Honda and their fantastic engines :D !

keep it that way !
Trottagti

Post by Trottagti »

Cheers mate, would of loved an s2000 but chose a quad and a the type r so a good choice I think lol...

My roads are not all good here so a normal car is better.......
6N2 GTI 00

Post by 6N2 GTI 00 »

Anymore updates mate? Noticed you PM'd some dude selling a Carbon bonnet on CTRO 8) they look awesome
Trottagti

Post by Trottagti »

Not really bro just finished me wheels, done my center caps, finished my intake. I should be getting the bonnet depending on how bad the peel is, I'm swapping my bonnet and my standard cat back. I'd like a mugen style but with my mugen grill it may be ott. So hopefully I get it....!
6N2 GTI 00

Post by 6N2 GTI 00 »

Nice one mate :) Carbon looks aweomse, hopefully you can sort the peel out
Your a mugen whore so if the sale falls through get a mugen style one :D

How are you finding the twin loop? Is it really subtle and quiet
They sound awesome on the youtube videos that I have seen, really quality piece of kit
Trottagti

Post by Trottagti »

It's not as loud as I'd of hoped, the ones on YouTube are louder than mine as I think they have decats or headers on or unsilenced b pipes. But it rumbles nicely and power is spot on and smooth, could be me just being inside the cat tbh and not hearing it: might do a video ha...!

Just got some ore facelift rear lights and one is cracked, buyer didn't say it was it picture it the sneaky fooker. £23 quid though so I might just another of eBay...
6N2 GTI 00

Post by 6N2 GTI 00 »

Yeah get a video up mate, they are pretty quiet system due to the backbox design plus they have a silencer too.
You could always sell it for a different system if your not happy, plenty to choose from and Mugen stuff never loses much value.

Gutted about the rear lights, what an absolute tool for advertising them as good condition.
Did you complain about it?
Trottagti

Post by Trottagti »

Yeah got him to issue a full refund but il just keep it tbh coz if I send it back he won't pay me back i just know he won't, only £23 for both anyways. Can get another single one for £30.... Delivered so might do that. Matey with the carbon bonnet didn't wana do a deal of my bonnet, cat back standard and £35 so I said nope. Not paying anymore than that seeing as iv got to do work on it.

Il be doing my bumpers this weekend, rip them off both and take them to work and prep on me lunch breaks and use my quad for work. Fit up the following sat/Sunday and all should be good. Then it's just my front wings to do if i decide they need it.
6N2 GTI 00

Post by 6N2 GTI 00 »

Sounds good mate :) look forward to seeing the pictures

Got mine booked in for cams now :twisted: TDI Stage 2's & Toda Valve springs, rev limit will be upped to 9K depending on how the power climbs, got a feeling it will drop off after 8800 but we'll have to see. Paid a deposit but have just got to wait now, could be another 8 weeks :(

K100 is only £350 now fella, you need to get that done it transforms the car 8)
Trottagti

Post by Trottagti »

We're you getting the price for a k100??? I'm in the black for a couple of months yet. Once my credit card is gone il have like £500 a month spare for parts etc. so it's a waiting game atm.... I think I'm going down the toda throttle body route tbh. No1 has done it over here if recent so might change the scene up abit. Nice raw power. Should see 270bhp with cams I think....

Does your exhaust matey do only b pipes? I might get an unsilenced 3" when I get my manifold. Does it mate up ok? Cod I have a twin loop i think il be ok for noise levels.
6N2 GTI 00

Post by 6N2 GTI 00 »

CPL fella :) its called a Hondata Reflash but its just a K100 with an uploaded map rather than a custom jobby
Bargain at £350, they are located in Kent too so not far from you. Once you sort out your other mods you can then take it to TDI North and get them to custom map it together

TODA ITB's would be sick mate, it has been done before but the guy had a built engine and pulled 300bhp N/A (Look up Smokehoes on Youtube, there is loads of vids of it)
N/A power is what its all about, charger is too easy and sounds crap compared to a screaming all motor K20.
If you go ITB's & Stage 2 cams with some headwork you should see anything from 270-280bhp

Yeah Solid fabrications will do you a custom B-Pipe mate, drop Alan a PM on CTRO.
His user name is Solid fab, there is a group buy on CTRO so you will find him in that section.
BIG RHYS
Gold Member

Post by BIG RHYS »

Haha ben, just typed in smokehoes on youtube, then i was like wait a min I know that car ... thats lance's ! they all live by me !! 8)