Polo GTI+ with Brescias, Nav and Rear View Camera

Sell your Polo! - Threads Automatically Deleted if no reply within 28 days. BUMP once every 14 days if necessary.
monkeyhanger
Bling Bling Diamond Member
Drives: Audi A4 Avant Quattro 40 TDI, Polo GTI+

Polo GTI+ with Brescias, Nav and Rear View Camera

Post by monkeyhanger »

Hi everyone,

Looking to sell my Aug 2018 pre WLTP (No GPF!)

Flash Red Polo GTI+.

It's a great car, so good we have 2 in the household, but I'm looking to upsize one of the cars to give my eldest a bit of legroom behind me and we're getting a Labrador soon, so need more room!

I bought it from new, first owner, about 14500 miles on the clock, it hasn't been in any accidents, it was serviced last Aug and the next service due in Aug 20 is paid for with a pre-paid service plan.

There are a couple of small stone chips on the bonnet, as you'd expect for a used car, and a tiny stone dent smaller than an apple pip which is filled with paint and pretty inconspicuous as it is by the formed crease of the bonnet.

Standard spec of the plus:

Auto dimming rear mirror, auto lights and wipers, aircon, sports seats, velvet red dash inserts, virtual cockpit LCD dash instrumentation, LED headlights, DSG gearbox with flappy paddles, ambient lighting etc.

Optional extras fitted: Satnav, Rear View Camera, Brescia 18" Alloy wheels, shod with Michelin PS4 tyres.

Looking for £16000, a modest increase over my p/x value offered. Available immediately. Photos on request or check out my many posts in the MK10/AW section of the forum.