Hello! - Just joined . . !

Chat about your MKIV (6N) Polo
JTLondon
Silver Member

Re: Hello! - Just joined . . !

Post by JTLondon »

CymruPolo wrote:I aint too keen on them myself :? , but you wouldn't believe how many people have given me positive feedback on them this week!
Yeah, they are nice wheels... just clean them up and put them on ebay... I'm sure you'll get a lot of bidders for it :wink:
PhilGTi
Platinum Member

Post by PhilGTi »

Photoshopped. I know its not that good but the picture quality is dire... i think they look awesome?

Phill.
carmadaaron
Bling Bling Diamond Member

Post by carmadaaron »

awsome! but i dont think BBS 4stud come in tat size, :( howmuch u lowered by btw polosilver?
PhilGTi
Platinum Member

Post by PhilGTi »

Im only lowered 30mm at the moment, cant go anymore without serious archwork, and dont think id want to? Im only doing a few more things to this car then i think its for sale, i wanna either get a one the same but 1.4 16v 100bhp to put all my bits onto or a GTi.

Not sure how much id get for mine tho?

Polo 6n2 2000
31,000 miles
Full VWSH
1 Owner before me
Mint condition...

Phill.
carmadaaron
Bling Bling Diamond Member

Post by carmadaaron »

polosilver wrote:Im only lowered 30mm at the moment, cant go anymore without serious archwork, and dont think id want to? Im only doing a few more things to this car then i think its for sale, i wanna either get a one the same but 1.4 16v 100bhp to put all my bits onto or a GTi.

Not sure how much id get for mine tho?

Polo 6n2 2000
31,000 miles
Full VWSH
1 Owner before me
Mint condition...

Phill.

1.4?

1.4 16v is grp 10 i belive, while GTI is grp12, which makes it a better "value" insurance grp

hows the ride with -30mm eibachs? got anymore pix of ur car, im planning to get 30mm... cus tats the most i can get really :roll:
PhilGTi
Platinum Member

Post by PhilGTi »

Im getting some bits and bobs done this week so once they are done ill give it a wash and take some pics. The reason i wanna new car is that I was thinking of getting side skirts and rear disk conversion and thought hey i could get a 16v for the money? Im only paying £560 insurance at the moment for my car so I cant see it being that much more for a 16v? Plus im 20 soon so thats gotta nock it down a bit.

Im quite disapointed really... I had £7000 to spend on a car, but this on came along and I thought it was the only 1.4 you could get, didnt do my homework. So i just bought her, due to the full VW service history, 1 owner and 24K on the clock from new...

Wish id been more patient now, would have been driving a 16v'er for sure...

Phill
PhilGTi
Platinum Member

Post by PhilGTi »

Sure, email me them @ phill.meredith@gmail.com or add me on msn... with the same address... anyone else who wants to can also, feel free !!

Phill.

:lol:
PhilGTi
Platinum Member

Post by PhilGTi »

Add me again, list was full :)