Polo Blue GT Trim and Foglights

Norbreck21a
Silver Member

Polo Blue GT Trim and Foglights

Post by Norbreck21a »

Clearing out the garage, and came across these left over from the wife's 1st Polo Blue GT (6R), which I'd retrofitted to her car then removed before selling. Her replacement Blue GT (6C), already had these fitted so these were surplus then forgotten about in the garage roof.

All parts collection only from Warrington Cheshire area of the UK.

1st up is a genuine VAG Polo 6R GTI style honeycomb front lower grill. This part fits the 6R GTI (not the 6C due to the revised front end), and both the 6R and 6C Polo Blue GT (as they shared an identical front end). Note this part isn't suitable if you have a 6C with the adaptive cruise control as the radar sits in the front grill with a cut out (which is why is was never fitted to the wife's replacement car). - Looking for £30 collected.

Part number 6R0 853 677 C

2nd items are genuine VAG (Hella) Blue GT and 6R GTI (not 6C) front foglight assemblies complete with bumper trims with the cut outs. Note you will still require a wiring harness and a new light switch to do this mod, but if I can do it anyone can. Note, I'm pretty sure this is only suitable for Blue GT's which were specc'd with the Xenon headlamps as standard (as these didn't originally come with foglights until the 6cC model). Looking for £60 collected for both lights and trims as one

Part numbers are Fog Light Left - 6R0 941 061F, Fog light right - 6R0 941 062F, Trim left side - 6R0 853 665E, Trim right side 6R0 853 666E

For info, here's what her car looked light before the parts above were fitted, and then afterwards

Finally we have the genuine VAG blanking trim that sits over the front of the front seats (if you don't have drawers fitted), on the Blue GT (both models). Looking for £10 (for the pair) collected.

Part Numbers are - Trim left - 6R0 881 097 B, Trim Right - 6R0 881 098A