Various Parts for Polo mk4

Forum rules
Please Use The New FOR SALE CATEGORIES when listing an item for sale!
JarnoVWPolo6N
Gold Member

Various Parts for Polo mk4

Post by JarnoVWPolo6N »

Only one more item left, rest already sold & collected

First off all, I live in Holland, so shipment is necessary (pick-up is possible of course, but I recon the drive is a tad too long) so please keep notice of this since it's not in the price yet. I only put in the items I think are most tempting to get shipped since they aren't common as the regular bits and bobs for sale on for instance Ebay

Caution, my prices are in EUROS, not pounds, I can't buy myself a Whopper with pounds over here :roll:

C-styl strutbar

For sale after switching plans with the mk4, it's mounted between the safetybelts on the C-styles (which I don't have anymore, that's why it's up for sale) and is meant to increase the stifness a bit, it's adjustable

Price 30 euro

Any interest in anything, sent me a PM 8)
Last edited by JarnoVWPolo6N on Sun Nov 11, 2007 2:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Bepe
Platinum Member

Post by Bepe »

regarding the coilovers mate, 85mm is tuv approved height, it can go to 120mm i believe? so anything above 85mm ie 95mm then it wont be covered by tuv ;)
R1CH
Platinum Member

Post by R1CH »

how much for the blue foil thing posted??? Ill take one..
JarnoVWPolo6N
Gold Member

Post by JarnoVWPolo6N »

Bepe wrote:regarding the coilovers mate, 85mm is tuv approved height, it can go to 120mm i believe? so anything above 85mm ie 95mm then it wont be covered by tuv ;)
Correct, won't give trouble with riding on this height/lowage (lower then 85mm) but indeed it's not TUV-proof (German testing for road-legal cars, the consider this to low I guess)

R1CH wrote:how much for the blue foil thing posted??? Ill take one..
Sorry m8, got overwhelmed when I posted this (posted it on many forums) and it's now sold to the first person who responded (I only had 1 left) sorry
Hardcore
Silver Member

Post by Hardcore »

fibreglass custom doosboards with place for 2 16cm speakers

how do they fix on?? how wiould i spray them?? would i have to remove the old board thing on me door or wat loll??

otherwise im well interested.
JarnoVWPolo6N
Gold Member

Post by JarnoVWPolo6N »

Hardcore wrote:fibreglass custom doosboards with place for 2 16cm speakers

how do they fix on?? how wiould i spray them?? would i have to remove the old board thing on me door or wat loll??

otherwise im well interested.
It's screwed on, just like the standard doorboards. You have to take of the old one, hold this on is place, pre-drill the mountings on the desired stop and then screw it on.

How to spray them is up to you m8, you could get it done, try it yourself, or get it cover with leather/alcantara etc. whatever you wish for.
JarnoVWPolo6N
Gold Member

Post by JarnoVWPolo6N »

fibreglass doorboards reserved
Hardcore
Silver Member

Post by Hardcore »

does that mean thay have gone:(
JarnoVWPolo6N
Gold Member

Post by JarnoVWPolo6N »

Hardcore wrote:does that mean thay have gone:(
Not yet, haven't been collected yet, but the potential buyer asked me to reserve them since he wasn't able to pick them up right away and didn't want them sended by post
JarnoVWPolo6N
Gold Member

Post by JarnoVWPolo6N »

Doorboards will be up for sale again after next sunday, potential buyer is coming over to take a peek that day.

Up for the coilovers! Any questions can be asked by PM about it, more pics on requist possible
JarnoVWPolo6N
Gold Member

Post by JarnoVWPolo6N »

bump for the strutbrace, rest sold & collected.

@ israeli bloke: sorry, couldn't find any bad-boy looks anywhere for you :cry: