51mm Throttle Body Conversions - 2 Currently Available - G40

Forum rules
Please Use The New FOR SALE CATEGORIES when listing an item for sale!
Justin14100
New

51mm Throttle Body Conversions - 2 Currently Available - G40

Post by Justin14100 »

51mm Throttle Body Conversions are now available.
What this service gives is an enlarged throttle body on an exchange basis for your old unit.
The 51mm throttle body is enlarged from 45mm; this allows more air to pass through the unit with less restriction.
What the unit consists of are the following: Opening up the main body to 51mm; an elliptical and chamfered butterfly to suit the unit, use of cap head screws on the butterfly to reduce restriction; ported and matched top elbow to further reduce restrictions and slightly improve flow; sealant used between the top elbow and the main unit to prevent boost leaks and finally a sand blasted finish to give the unit a fresh look upon installing it to your car.
These enlargements will change how the throttle feels on your car, its more sensitive, more aggressive with an increase of power. I've really enjoyed having one on my daily, feels more torquey off boost low end and mid range which is always nice.
Much time has been spent making sure sure the butterfly gives a perfect seal and the quality of the OEM is retained.
Prices are as £150 exchange, once payment and your original Throttle Body is with us yours will be sent out. Any questions or specific needs please PM me.
Dead_dub_13
New
Drives: G40

Re: 51mm Throttle Body Conversions - 2 Currently Available - G40

Post by Dead_dub_13 »

Hi could I get one plz. Just let me know how. Thanks.