Polo GTI Stage 1 Remap

Chat about your 2018+ AW/BZ model Polos here!
S_94
Gold Member
Drives: Polo GTI+

Re: Polo GTI Stage 1 Remap

Post by S_94 »

TheRacingRat wrote: Wed Aug 04, 2021 2:21 pm This is good news, hoping they also hurry up with their lowering springs and intake kit lol.
You can get the springs here.

https://www.diversionautomotive.com/pro ... 15fc&_ss=r

Keep in mind, that says a 30mm drop. However when I emailed them they said it's more like 15-20mm.
TheRacingRat
Getting There!
Drives: 2020 Polo GTI+

Post by TheRacingRat »

That’s interesting, why have they not updated their website I wonder, now I have to decide between these and the Eibach Pro line springs.
S_94
Gold Member
Drives: Polo GTI+

Post by S_94 »

TheRacingRat wrote: Wed Aug 04, 2021 5:17 pm That’s interesting, why have they not updated their website I wonder, now I have to decide between these and the Eibach Pro line springs.
Looking at the Golf GTI forum the Racing Line springs weren't going down well for previous Gold models. Heard consistently good things about the Eibach Sportline ones though.
TheRacingRat
Getting There!
Drives: 2020 Polo GTI+

Post by TheRacingRat »

Maybe I’ll just go for the Eibachs, had a bit of an issue with the last set I bought for my Alfa Gt where it lowered the front 15 mm more than the back, was never happy with how it looked. I don’t want a massive drop as I’m old now but 20-25mm all round would be nice.
Martinpologti77
New
Drives: 2018 gti

Post by Martinpologti77 »

German_Fartbox wrote: Fri Apr 23, 2021 5:16 pm I got a quote a month or two ago from Celtic Tuning, this gives you an idea of what they're offering for what £££.
Depends what you want and how much you want to spend...I went with celtic but found that they give too much boost and ended up with Jerry ride....they did try to rectify but I ended up spending money on stuff I didn't need to.
I went with awtmotorsport.. they also did a dsg map as well..Cost nearly 1k but its a world off difference compared to celtic . They have a video on YouTube.
Martinpologti77
New
Drives: 2018 gti

Post by Martinpologti77 »

German_Fartbox wrote: Fri Apr 23, 2021 5:16 pm I got a quote a month or two ago from Celtic Tuning, this gives you an idea of what they're offering for what £££.
Depends what you want and how much you want to spend...I went with celtic but found that they give too much boost and ended up with Jerry ride....they did try to rectify but I ended up spending money on stuff I didn't need to.
I went with awtmotorsport.. they also did a dsg map as well..Cost nearly 1k but its a world off difference compared to celtic . They have a video on YouTube.
ad_182_uk
Bronze Member
Drives: 19plate AW GTI+ / (9n3 GTI gone)

Post by ad_182_uk »