Locking faulty

Chat about your 9n Polo (inc GT and Fun)
Jadetottle
New
Drives: Vw polo hatchback twist 1.2

Locking faulty

Post by Jadetottle »

Need some help 😭

So basically I had someone come out do a diagnoses in my car turned out my lock barrel faulty and my drivers doors module was faulty too.. Had these both fixed.

My drivers door has stopped working completely now unable to lock it nor unlock it. The barrel keeps popping out slightly. Can push it back in but it's like a spring and bounces back. This happened last week and the locking started today after I got home. Before hand though when locking the car it didn't lock the rest of the doors had to use the locking button inside the car, then the drivers door.
Once turned key to the left to lock the door and back to get the key out it would unlock the door. The passenger door locks the doors and will turn the alarm. System on now.

Also this has happened today too.. The rear drivers side door I can't open it from out nor inside.! This was working completely fine all day as had gone shopping and had to get child from car. When home tried opening the door to get car seat out it just wouldn't open at all.

Help... I just want to scrap it! It's been horriable the last week.. Its only just passed its mot on Monday 7th 2020 as well.

Any help would be much appreciated