What Would Win?

Non-VW related chat - Moderated
Giorgio
Silver Member

What Would Win?

Post by Giorgio »

1.0 LITRE 16V NISSAN MICRA 2000 OR A 6N2??

Can anybody find the 0-60 times?
Mac
Bronze Member

Post by Mac »

I wouldn't care if a Micra beat me...

I'm be more content knowing I'm not driving a lump of cheap s**t...
mysteryboy
Bling Bling Diamond Member

Post by mysteryboy »

micra is a B!tch car.... I overtake it when ever possible just to wind them up, especially if a bad boys driving his mums/sisters micra :lol:
ModifiedMadness
Sponsor

Post by ModifiedMadness »

:lol: I bet he's rocking backwards and forwards on his seat trying to make it go faster.
mysteryboy

Post by mysteryboy »

haha,, hes got his mates pushing aswell....

I overtake it jogging
metz

Post by metz »

Theres some chav up here with a micra all kitted up and it actually does go some..not sure whats under the bonnet but its definatley not the usual sowing machine.

Wonder if you can fit bigger nissan engines straight in them or summat?

Also i'm pretty sure a 1.3 1.4 6n would pee on the 1ltr micra but as for a 1ltr 6n who knows?

6n2 probably all quicker than the micra
minis84
Bronze Member

Post by minis84 »

Metz if its the same Micra that I've seen, its from Chesterfield and it runs a 1.3 turbo engine I think....
laura_fairy_22
Silver Member

Post by laura_fairy_22 »

we had a guy down here who had a 1.3 micra tuned to heck!
bloody did fly!!
metz

Post by metz »

The one i see knocking around is low as, and has a nismo sticker at the BOTTOM of the windscreen.

He also has a sticker at the top of the windscreen so has a tiny hatch to look out of lol. Apart from the stickers it actually looks quite nice.
Mac
Bronze Member

Post by Mac »

Forget the guys name but the the car is the ultra rare March ST (or something like that...)

Its compound charged (ie a turbo AND a supercharger) and its for sale
ed wrote:Summary:

930cc supercharged and turbo charged. Uprated fuel pump and injectors. Greddy e-manage ultimate, with boost pressure sensor and greddy profec B spec II boost controller. However turbo is currently FREESPOOL. Peak boost 1.8bar. R/R tested at 175bhp @1.5 bar boost.

Fox alloys, with toyo T1-R's.

This car is open for people interested to PURCHASE.

I would accept £3,400 (with 2.5 inch exhaust) (£3,100 with standard exhaust, but with blue e-manage) with the car back to around 130-140bhp. I want £4,200 with mods as it is - but I wont sell it to anyone even if you do have the cash as its not for the mechanically inept (no offence) - I wouldnt want to see it die.

If your honestly interested let me know. No time wasters or dreamers. I'm in no rush to sell but would given a decent offer.

http://www.fusionvideo.co.uk/videos/edmarch.wmv
Tahrey1043
Location: Birmingham! Enjoys: The pseudo-G-Smiles provided by a 1.6 Megane Sport valver...

Post by Tahrey1043 »

Plain 1 litre i dont know, but their power output isnt actually that bad. The twincharged one you'd better watch out for (it was reduced to 930 from 999cc so that it could compete in 1.6 litre classes - that level of boost reduces the capacity limits by 1.7x in jap race leagues! :shock:)

i do know that he might be even faster with the CVT box (yes, thats not a typo) - aunt/uncles recently departed 1.3 auto micra was like manure off a shovel when getting lifts from mothers-brother-in-law ;) just goes to the power band and sits there like some kind of rotten goalhanger
Giorgio
Silver Member

Post by Giorgio »

ModifiedMadness wrote::lol: I bet he's rocking backwards and forwards on his seat trying to make it go faster.

you saying this doesnt work?