How did you guys spend christmas and boxing day?

Non-VW related chat - Moderated
Dee-vub
Bling Bling Diamond Member

How did you guys spend christmas and boxing day?

Post by Dee-vub »

Jusyt thought it would be good to find out what all you guys did during this period. So i'll kick it off!

Christmas Day - Well woke up at like 12 prett hungover after an all night sesh with the girlfriends dad! Made some bacon rolls :D and then cracked on with the opening of presents. Was just me and my mum as my old man was off shore. So got all that out of the way and releaxed for an hour or so reflecting on the given presents. Then headed to my old mans garage as i needed dimensions of the TT leather seats regarding frames he is fabricatin offshore. Got home.....brother and his girlfriend and some family friends came for the christmas dinner :wink: which was amazing! and then we got pretty boozy and finished the night eating lots of trifle and sticky toffe pudding, playing 'deal or no deal' and 'ker-plunk'. My girlffriend had joined the party by this time. All in all....was a really good christmas night before goin back to the girlfriends :wink:

Boxing day - A realy good day today, went to the aberdeen v kilmarnock match and watched them win 3-1 and playing the best i have seen in years. a few pints afterwards and now sitting here telling you about my festive period. Just gonna have a quiet one tonight. Few beers and relax! Perfect :D
Chally_Rai
Sponsor

Re: How did you guys spend christmas and boxing day?

Post by Chally_Rai »

Dee-vub wrote:Jusyt thought it would be good to find out what all you guys did during this period. So i'll kick it off!

Christmas Day - Well woke up at like 12 prett hungover after an all night sesh with the girlfriends dad!
you did what? :shock:

lol!
1litreheater
Silver Member

Post by 1litreheater »

Christmas day i was up at 6 as the girlfriend had stayed overnight and had to drive back to hers at 7 ! So i was walking round like a zombie till about half 7 ish.

Family came over etc and had a really good time !

Boxing day stayed in saw a few mates watched a few films, i watched harold and kumar get the munchies till 5 in the morning last night. its a great film !
Rubber12
Getting There!

Re: How did you guys spend christmas and boxing day?

Post by Rubber12 »

Chally_Rai wrote:
Dee-vub wrote:Jusyt thought it would be good to find out what all you guys did during this period. So i'll kick it off!

Christmas Day - Well woke up at like 12 prett hungover after an all night sesh with the girlfriends dad!
you did what? :shock:

lol!
:lol: :lol: :lol: