The careful tyres fitting in Sheffield??

Chat about your facelift 9n3 Polo - Including the 9N3 Polo GTI!
chunkychimpanzee
Bronze Member

The careful tyres fitting in Sheffield??

Post by chunkychimpanzee »

Hi everyone,

This may sounds a bit odd..... I am currently looking for a place in Sheffield where can replace my tyres and balanced them without damaging my alloys. Due to the previous garage who fitted my alloys has been damaged my old alloys... In that case, I am trying to look for someone in Sheffield who can replace my tyres without damaging my alloys. Does any one know who can do a good job of that in Sheffield?

Many thanks for your help and advice... Cheers
toXXin

Post by toXXin »

Clever tyre fitters can do it without scratching the alloy, they just need to raise the lever a bit.

If you're really paranoid, insist the tyre fitters put ducktape round the edge of the wheel...they won't get scratched then!
stani540
Gold Member

Post by stani540 »

i think you be better asking on southyorkshiredubs.com theyd probably know!!
Bradders
New

Post by Bradders »

Billy boy tires (strange name i know).There on penistone road nr hillsborough. I bought my wheels from them for the lupo, and had tires changed on the lupo excellent job and a good price. I wouldn`t go anywhere else for tires, ill be taking the polo there for sure.
chunkychimpanzee
Bronze Member

Post by chunkychimpanzee »

Thank you people. I wish I would able to receive the opinion from 'Bradders' few days earlier.....
I took my car to the tyre place in Sheffield town few days ago. They have done a really really crappy job to it. I have to say I am really regret for taking it to them. They have scratched and made a few damaged on the inside of my alloys. I think that was happened when they replace the balance thingy. :evil:

Well, I would never ever take to them anymore. It called Tarzan's Tyres, people. Be aware!!!!
Bradders
New

Post by Bradders »

sorry dude not been on here for a while. shame about the wheels. Better luck next time.