Few more pics

A place to discuss Photography and Photoshop, show off your skills and have the odd competition!
charlievwp
Gold Member

Few more pics

Post by charlievwp »

Hey all,

Gave the polo a good clean today and got some more up-to-date pics taken. :D

Still not gathered funds for coilies yet, bt hopefully it'll come after Christmas spendings over! :roll:

Let me know what you think!

Image Image Image
Image Image Image
SixDegrees
New

Post by SixDegrees »

Sweet, nice colour, alloys, etc etc........... just drop it a wee bit. Don't slam it as the look /alloys would suit a 30-40mm drop at best IMO.

A-la....

:)
charlievwp
Gold Member

Post by charlievwp »

Brilliant - Thanks!!
I'm quite concerned about stiffness if I get it lowered...I don't want to lose the comfort factor. But it really does look sooo much better lowered huh!
Someone has also suggested window tints...another job on the list awaiting funds!
DanDiesel
Sponsor

Post by DanDiesel »

looking good charlie! lowre it and it'll be grand!
SixDegrees
New

Post by SixDegrees »

charlievwp wrote:Brilliant - Thanks!!
I'm quite concerned about stiffness if I get it lowered...I don't want to lose the comfort factor. But it really does look sooo much better lowered huh!
Someone has also suggested window tints...another job on the list awaiting funds!
Tints look good (not all cars tho) but beware the legal side of tints.

70% light must pass thru front side windows. Given the absorbtion rate of VAG glass you'll be left with approx 10% to play with.

Police are starting to ramp up their activity around cars with tinted windows.....

ModifiedMadness
Sponsor

Post by ModifiedMadness »

charlievwp wrote:I'm quite concerned about stiffness if I get it lowered...I don't want to lose the comfort factor.
I should be about this weekend I think (17th-18th) if you still want to see how mine rides? I'll let you know during the week, don't think there's anything planned I've forgot about!

It's down somewhere between 60-70mm.
charlievwp
Gold Member

Post by charlievwp »

That'll be great, thanks.
One or two people have suggested I just go for springs as I won't be slamming it for shows n stuff anyway.
I just want it to look a nice ride height to lose the big gaps without losing the comfort...any further suggestions!?
SixDegrees
New

Post by SixDegrees »

charlievwp wrote:That'll be great, thanks.
One or two people have suggested I just go for springs as I won't be slamming it for shows n stuff anyway.
I just want it to look a nice ride height to lose the big gaps without losing the comfort...any further suggestions!?
If you drop it 40mm or more then...

a) You're best get the traking / alignment check and tweaked where necessary

b) You should consider shock as well as springs, cos at 40mm drop the std shocks wil be operarting (compression / rebound) 40mm lower than normal which runs the risk of bottoming out and increasing wear on the shocks.... they won't last as long and you might get issues.