Polo 6n2 1.4 16v 75BHP **£1250 ono**

Forum rules
Please Use The New FOR SALE CATEGORIES when listing an item for sale!
ereeiz
Bronze Member

Polo 6n2 1.4 16v 75BHP **£1250 ono**

Post by ereeiz »

Make: VW

Model: Polo

Year/Reg: 2000 W-reg

Mileage: 78500

MOT: N/A

Tax: N/A

Good points: Cheap!

Bad points: Has a tappity tappet on no.1 cylinder. No MOT or Tax

Location: Birlingham, Worcestershire (look it up on google maps it's far quicker than me describing it!)

Pictures:

Drivers door handle

OSR corner

Passenger handle

Price:It owes me about £1800 but I know it's not worth that with no t&t so I think £1250 ono sounds about right! I will PX (anything not just cars) but could really use the money, offer me what you got and we'll try and sort something out.

Contact details: E-mail; ereeiz@hotmail.com, Ring/ text; 07899752331 If I don't answer, leave a message- if you don't I won't call back, simples!

I took this car in part exchange for my KTM, I intended on sorting out the noisy tappet, giving it an MOT and tax then either keep or sell it, however my £250 Laguna finally gave up on me the other day so I need some monies to sort it out or get another car (Volvo S/V40 look interesting) sorted ASAP as I have no transport now! I took it for MOT on 01/02/10 and it failed on;
1. foglight bulb
2. NS Headlight aim too far to right
3. Excessive carbon monoxide content at idle
4. Excessive carbon monoxide content after 2nd fast idle
5. Excessive HydroCarbon content after 2nd fast idle.

So stick a bulb in, correct the headlight aim and do that tappet and it'll be good to go!

So, in summary; It's a nice car, starts first time everytime, it just seems to have a noisy tappet. I have some parts leftover from an AFH engine change I did in November including a head, I was thinking of fitting that head to it to make it go quicker (if it's a different head? I dunno, just an idea I had) as this is the 75bhp lump, not the 100bhp like the AFH. Everything works on it (except the foglight and that tappet it appears!) electric windows, power steering, central locking, abs, airbags, etc. I just simply haven't the time or money to get it on the road, hopefully someone else will as she's a little beaut!