My Website, Check it Out

Non-VW related chat - Moderated
Tim_GTi
Post Whore

Re: My Website, Check it Out

Post by Tim_GTi »

Bradley wrote:So Tim i hear you're heading to Kent during may time to film a small BMX edit?.It's my friends birthday so we're having a trails jam again as we did lastyear.Lots of good BBQ food,music,warm weather,out in the countryside.

Just need someone to film a few runs through the rythem sections :wink: .

Looks like you've worked pretty hard man,good to see someone passionate about other things too.I bought a Canon EOS 20D camera a while back so maybe you could teach me how to use some of the bits on it properly too haha.
Haha, if the money's there maybe I could be swayed to travel to the opposite side of the UK! 8)

It does sound good.
Bradley
Gold Member

Post by Bradley »

Haha shame it's such a bloody long way.So how long have you been studying media etc,was it a hobby that turned into something abit more serious?.

Always been into photography and making short little edits,something very creative about the whole thing that i like.
Tim_GTi
Post Whore

Post by Tim_GTi »

I'm in my third year at uni now (finish in a month). And yeh it was a hobby of mine before I went. I'd made my first skate video, plus a few other little projects before going!

It's great fun, but it can be so much hard work and very stressful. I shot something yesterday which should be done a week Monday. then a nice short film all produced by myself (with a few friends to crew) on Monday Tuesday Wednesday!
joe2612
Gold Member

Post by joe2612 »

Love the videos Tim great stuff! i still do abit of amuater production- mainly holiday/ Mtb expedition movies as such.. Although my Song HD camcorder (HDR-HC9) was sadly stolen a while back.. so things are on hold for now..

What program do you use? looks abit like Final Cut..
Tim_GTi
Post Whore

Post by Tim_GTi »

joe2612 wrote:Love the videos Tim great stuff! i still do abit of amuater production- mainly holiday/ Mtb expedition movies as such.. Although my Song HD camcorder (HDR-HC9) was sadly stolen a while back.. so things are on hold for now..

What program do you use? looks abit like Final Cut..
Cheers dude!

Yeh I use Final Cut Pro, Color and After Effects where needed.