Candy White '10 plate SEL 1.4 5dr

Post pictures of your car! (Max size 30k each - 800x600)
AllyMcK
New

Candy White '10 plate SEL 1.4 5dr

Post by AllyMcK »

Hi Folks,

I'm new to this forum, having come across from the equivalent Mk5GTi (Golf) site. Basically I gave up looking for the right Golf and decided to go for a newer Polo instead.

It's actually my wife's car and we've had it for two years now - that's how long it takes me to get round to doing anything - but better late than never!

I sourced the car from Inchcape in Romford which was no mean feat considering we live just outside Glasgow. I remember the day it was delivered - t was January and one of the worst weather days we've had in years. My heart was in my mouth! We got it when it was a few months old, having been specced, owned and cared for by the salesman's partner. All of which meant it was/is a nice car with a great spec. as follows:

- traction control
- comfort sports seats (heated)
- 17 inch Boavista alloys
- RCD510 touchscreen
- sensor pack (tyre pressure indicator, cruise control, rear parking sensors)
- winter pack (heated seats, headlight washers, heated windscreen jets)
- 65% light absorbing glass in rear side
-front fog lights with static cornering
- multi device interface
- multifunction leather steering wheel
-drivers armrest
-leather/alcantara interior
-luxury fitted carpet mats
-fitted boot liner
-chrome tail pipe finisher (added later)

I have to say that, overall, we've been very pleased with the car. It's comfortable, well appointed and looks great inside and out. It isn't the fastest however, but I'm not one for add-ons or upgrades.

To be honest I still hanker after a Golf GTi (whisper it!) so will probably sell it at some point in the near future.

*** If anyone could tell me how I can upload pictures I can show you all what it looks like ***

Thanks.
AllyMcK
New

Re: Candy White '10 plate SEL 1.4 5dr

Post by AllyMcK »

... Ok, on reflection, maybe I shouldn't have mentioned liking the Golf! If I renounce that and ask for absolution would some kind person perhaps tell me how to load up some pics so I can show you my pride and joy? Go on, I'm a newbie ... :wink:

Thanks.
alexperkins
Site Admin
Drives: 91 Golf GTI, 01 TT 225, 54 T5 174

Post by alexperkins »

Welcome to the site

The Golf GTI is an epic car - ive got an Edition 30 myself and it superb, but at the same time its hard to decide which I enjoy driving more - the Edition 30 or the Polo GTI lol :lol:

For your photos, use somewhere like imageshack or photobucket and follow the guide here http://www.uk-polos.net/view ... =16&t=3388
AllyMcK
New

Post by AllyMcK »

Okay - finally figured out how to upload some pics (thanks alexperkins). So here it is:

What do you think?
macp
Getting There!

Post by macp »

Lovely car glad you got the pic uploading sorted.