SOLD C706MAK Reg Plate £200 SOLD

This is where you can sell cleaning items, car memorabilia and other car related products.
JayDee2G
New
Drives: BMW E46 Touring Sport

SOLD C706MAK Reg Plate £200 SOLD

Post by JayDee2G »

My ebay link: http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/C706MAK-Regis ... SwXLZZqG3~

C706MAK vehicle registration which may be of significance to someone.

PRICE INCLUDES £80 DVLA ASSIGNMENT FEE.

It is transferable via the DVLA . THERE ARE 2 METHODS - BUYER CAN CHOOSE THE METHOD THEY PREFER.

METHOD 1 - I remove the reg from my car & put it on retention in the buyer's name. Buyer will receive the the retention certificate in their name (which holds all rights to the registration number). Buyer can then assign it to their car online with the DVLA. Buyer doesn't need to do anything until they receive the retention certificate in their name.

METHOD 2 - I transfer the reg straight onto the buyer's car using the V317 form. This would need both buyer & I to sign & complete the form and send both V5C's to DVLA. I have done this before whilst transferring a registration to a friend. It took 2 weeks to complete the registration transfer via this method, from when I sent the completed docs off to the DVLA.

I can post buyer a V317 form or buyer can print one out to save time. Buyer would need to complete & sign their section of the V317 form & post it to me along with their V5C so I can do the same & send it off to the DVLA along with the £80 assignment fee & both V5C's.

It would be ideal to meet up in person so we could both complete the form at the same time & post it in one go, this would also give the buyer extra peace of mind as well I would've thought, & would speed up the process.
I live in Manchester and spend one or two weekends a month in Birmingham so if you're fairly local to either maybe we could complete it in person.

After DVLA fees plus new number plates & postage I'll make £80, so I can't really do it any cheaper.

It can't be transferred online because my car is pre 1998 and the online service can only be used for cars registered in 1998 or later (see photos above for DVLA confirmation).

This is a 1985-86 registration & can only legally be assigned to vehicles registered in or after August 1985.

Feel free to ask any questions.

Thanks.
Last edited by JayDee2G on Sat Dec 30, 2017 7:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
JayDee2G
New

Re: C706MAK Reg Plate £200, in Manchester or poss Birmingham

Post by JayDee2G »

I've clarified & explained the 2 DVLA transfer options, pls see above

Thanks
JayDee2G
New

Re: C706MAK Reg Plate £200, in Manchester or poss Birmingham

Post by JayDee2G »