Changing Usernames

Post FORUM SPECIFIC questions here: Such as, "HELP, I can't keep logged in for more than one session" etc... Not general help questions such as "my car won't start". You get the idea?
concept-e
Bronze Member

Changing Usernames

Post by concept-e »

Hi, i guess this is one for the moderators!

Ive had a Polo for a year, and ive now converted my brother from Ford (swearword!) to good old' VW. (must admit he did have a golf before).

Anyway, we have just both recently bought GT Coupe's and wondered if our username could be changed, so it included the both of us??

Let me know if this is possible and il send whoever the new name.

Steve
KarlM
Bling Bling Diamond Member

Post by KarlM »

The only people that have the ability to do this is the site administrators. PM Josh_PoloGTi or Mole and they should be able to sort you out.

hth
concept-e
Bronze Member

Post by concept-e »

thanks. its going ok at the mo, sharing usernames with my bro. I posted that query back in July, suprised to get a reply.

Steve
KarlM

Post by KarlM »

yeah, sorry - dont look in here as much as i should :oops: :)
dub envy

Post by dub envy »

Can names be changed on this type of forum?? I know that clubgti(or somethingorother) you couldn't and had to start a new account if you wanted a new username...

:?:
Josh_PoloGTi
Site Admin
Drives: BMW E85 Z4 3.0i

Post by Josh_PoloGTi »

Please refer to Paragraph 5 of the Terms and Conditions:

"You remain solely responsible for the content of your messages, and you agree to indemnify and hold harmless this forum, and any related websites to this forum. The owners of this forum also reserve the right to reveal your identity (or any information we have about you) in the event of a complaint or legal action arising from any information posted by you. You have the ability, as you register, to choose your username. We advise that you keep the name appropriate. With this user account you are about to register, you agree to never give your password out to another member, for your protection and for validity reasons. You also agree to NEVER use another member's account to post messages or browse this forum."

Therefore, please register a seperate account for your Brother

Thanks
KarlM

Post by KarlM »

what about Doug&Dan, they've both been using the same account for ages.
concept-e
Bronze Member

Post by concept-e »

Sorry, didn't mean to cause problems. I posted that question months ago and no-one took any notice then.
SpikeyG40

Post by SpikeyG40 »

me and my bro dan are happy the way we are, dan barley ever makes any posts but we both look at the forum!

please don't change us! :cry: