Krupa
Gold Member

Monthly South Wales VAG Enthusiasts Meet

Post by Krupa »

3pm, Last Sunday of every month @

The Ffynnon Wen Pub,
Thornhill Road,
Cardiff.

Organised by members of Elite1000, but open to ANYONE who owns a VAG produced car regardless of what club they do/don't belong to. We've had turnouts of about 20 cars at times, and a loyal group of us who are there pretty much every month (commitments allowing).

All we ask is that you obey the guidelines set out by the landlord of the pub. Park away from the pub itself, don't disturb the punters. No loud music, no dohnutting cars, no wheelspins etc. As long as we don't annoy the pub management we'll keep what is a very good venue for such a meet.

What we do is dependent on the weather, if it's good then we stand outside and talk cars, soak up the sun etc for a while then head inside for a few drinks. If it rains we usually head inside earlier and talk cars over a pint or two.

Some pictures and info available at www.elite1000-cardiff.co.uk

Any questions you have, send to my e-mail address: AlexGrantUK@aol.com and I'll get back to you ASAP.

Hope to see you there! :D

Alex Grant
Co-host of the Elite1000 South Wales Region
smithy
New

Post by smithy »

NIce to meet a few more people from south wales.
I only live in cwmbran. I might come and vist one of your meets one day if thats ok. I hope my BORA isn't to boring for you. :D :D :D