Where to buy parts?

Chat about your 2018+ AW/BZ model Polos here!
magikzzta
New
Drives: Polo VI AW 2018

Where to buy parts?

Post by magikzzta »

Hello good! I've been looking for parts for my car for a few days now on some local websites, such as wallapop or milanuncios. However, the amount of products they offer on these types of pages is "scarce", so I am considering the idea of ​​looking for parts on pages that distribute to everyone.

The truth is that I have come to the idea that the shipping costs will not be cheap, not at least for me that I am from the Canary Islands, but that is a minor problem, what I am looking for is reliable pages in which I am not going to risk my money being taken by the seller. :|

That said, what pages do you recommend?
SRGTD
Bling Bling Diamond Member
Drives: 2020 AW Polo GTI+, Pure White.

Re: Where to buy parts?

Post by SRGTD »

I don’t think I can help you but it would be useful if you could give some idea of what type of parts you’re interested in - that way, you’re more likely to get responses from other forum members - e.g. servicing consumables, general maintenance such as brakes / suspension, styling and cosmetic (e.g. alloys, body kits and whether new or used), audio, etc., etc.
magikzzta
New
Drives: Polo VI AW 2018

Post by magikzzta »

I'm really starting in this world, and I still don't feel able to fix the mechanics of the car if it ever breaks, so it will probably need repairs to a workshop.

For now I am oriented towards the general aesthetics of the vehicle, referred as you say to body parts, body kits ... It is easier to change these types of parts and you do not need to have too much knowledge. Regarding whether it's new or used, I don't really care too much.

I'll work on the exterior of the car first, then the interior :wink:
CarbonChaos
Silver Member
Drives: 2015 6C GTI DSG Oryx white 3 door.

Post by CarbonChaos »

wow thats a statement, dont feel able to fix mechanics but willing to do bodywork :shock:
silverhairs
Gold Member
Drives: 2018 Polo SEL

Post by silverhairs »

magikzzta wrote: Wed Dec 08, 2021 7:12 pm Hello good! I've been looking for parts for my car for a few days now on some local websites, such as wallapop or milanuncios. However, the amount of products they offer on these types of pages is "scarce", so I am considering the idea of ​​looking for parts on pages that distribute to everyone.

The truth is that I have come to the idea that the shipping costs will not be cheap, not at least for me that I am from the Canary Islands, but that is a minor problem, what I am looking for is reliable pages in which I am not going to risk my money being taken by the seller. :|

That said, what pages do you recommend?

Is a Christmas present?