Android Auto Polo 6R

Chat about your 6R/6C model Polos here!
headshot119
New
Drives: 2013 1.2L match edition

Android Auto Polo 6R

Post by headshot119 »

Hey, first post, but I've read quite a bit of information over the years which has helped me out immensely. I have a 13 plate 1.2L Match Eidition Polo (6R), fitted with an RCD310 and a TPK bluetooth kit. Unfortunately the TPK kit has got itself into a habit of rebooting constantly while driving; I'm not sure if it's a phone issue, or the unit itself, as it's only started happening since a recent android update.

Anyway for a while I've been looking at options to fit a different radio which would have Android Auto, as I miss having it when driving the Polo instead of the ID3. A bit of research is pointing me at the RCD330G Plus. My first question is is this compatible with the parking sensors I have fitted? I've attached a picture of the display when I select reverse (I don't have front sensors). My second question is can anyone recommend a supplier of these? There's various different eBay, Aliexpress and Amazon listings out there it's quite hard to work out what is genuine and what is not. Thirdly any recommendations for something different if I'm totally on the wrong track here?

Cheers in advance.
Radio / Parking
Radio / Parking
IMG_20230105_181724.jpg (2.31 MiB) Viewed 498 times