Rear discs, pads, and shoes(?) replacement
-
littlepolo
- Gold Member
- Posts: 836
- Joined: Thu Jul 21, 2011 9:47 pm
Rear discs, pads, and shoes(?) replacement
I've been asked to help replace rear discs, pads, and shoes on a Golf. It has about 75K on the clock. Is it likely the shoes will need replacing considering they are used only for parking?
-
sasapdudeh
- New
- Posts: 2
- Joined: Wed May 27, 2026 5:30 pm
- Drives: sasa
- Location: Miami
Re: Rear discs, pads, and shoes(?) replacement
Hello everyone! I’m Patrick, and I’m based in Canada. I first heard about this online casino from a friend who was comparing different platforms on his tablet. That conversation made me curious about whether the site would be just as easy to browse on a larger screen, so I later opened casino red deer on my laptop. I spent a while moving between the main categories and looking at how the available content was grouped. I particularly liked being able to see more of the page at once, which made comparing sections easier. I wasn't trying to find a particular title, so I could concentrate on the overall organization instead. My main takeaway was that a clear catalogue saves time. I would still review the rules and responsible-gambling information before considering any real-money activity.