retrofitting kessy to the Polo 6R

Chat about your 6R/6C model Polos here!
MrCollayder
New
Drives: Polo 614 sedan (cave+dq200)

Re: retrofitting kessy to the Polo 6R

Post by MrCollayder »

Krafeuss wrote: Fri Oct 20, 2023 3:57 pm Hi all
Thanks for sharing experiences on this retrofit.

From my side, I retrofitted Kessy on Golf 6. Immo is learnt, ELV, kessy and key are ok.
But ELV doesn't engage. It doesn't lock steering wheel.

Coding and adaptation channels of the 05 start/stop authentication, 09 central electrics and 25 immobiliser have been checked with a working kessy car.
No differences found there.

I don't have defaults with VCDS.

Do you have an idea ?

thanks
Hi! Please, check in the measurements of ELV parking status. If ELV don't see parking, it won't block the steering column. AND! Pq35 don't need T16/14 wire from the selector. P-status is translating via can.
spacewalker
Bronze Member
Drives: Just a VW

Post by spacewalker »

MrCollayder wrote: Sat Oct 21, 2023 9:04 pm
Hi! Please, check in the measurements of ELV parking status. If ELV don't see parking, it won't block the steering column. AND! Pq35 don't need T16/14 wire from the selector. P-status is translating via can.
no , is not right
I have it in my c ar , with hand brake
no matter if I use it or not
ELV just need see door open to lock it after ignition off
is like S-contact off

when you do ign OFF , and keep driver door lock - radio still working
but when you open driver door - radio go OFF and ELV is lock
MrCollayder
New
Drives: Polo 614 sedan (cave+dq200)

Post by MrCollayder »

spacewalker wrote: Fri Nov 10, 2023 6:44 am no , is not right
I have it in my c ar , with hand brake
no matter if I use it or not
ELV just need see door open to lock it after ignition off
is like S-contact off

when you do ign OFF , and keep driver door lock - radio still working
but when you open driver door - radio go OFF and ELV is lock
I had a problem with this wire. There was GND always (selector's fault), so elv didn't lock at all and the bcm didn't react to the closing signal in any way. I removed this wire and only after that elv has started work correctly as you described. But after every "ignition off" elv detects fault "incorrect signal from the selector". If I put this wire back again, there won't any faults in the elv, but it won't lock after ign off and opening driver's door. And I really was surprised when found no wire in jetta's AW1 elsa scheme. Is it only for pq25 or not? I didn't understand it.
spacewalker
Bronze Member
Drives: Just a VW

Post by spacewalker »

MrCollayder wrote: Mon Nov 20, 2023 11:15 am
I had a problem with this wire. There was GND always (selector's fault), so elv didn't lock at all and the bcm didn't react to the closing signal in any way. I removed this wire and only after that elv has started work correctly as you described. But after every "ignition off" elv detects fault "incorrect signal from the selector". If I put this wire back again, there won't any faults in the elv, but it won't lock after ign off and opening driver's door. And I really was surprised when found no wire in jetta's AW1 elsa scheme. Is it only for pq25 or not? I didn't understand it.
but it show error about selector
so it was a point to look