Petrol

Chat about your MKV (6N2) Polo GTi
jimmadee
New

Post by jimmadee »

On another note , I tend to find that the car is a lot more fun when the tank is nearly empty. I guess this is down to less weight! , mind you gets a bit scary on twisty bits!
theclient
Silver Member

Post by theclient »

i usually get around 270-300 for a full tank

in august i got 340 miles from a tank on my way bk from st ives, cornwall to essex! hehe
GTI NUT
Getting There!

Post by GTI NUT »

Yeah should have stated on earlier posting BP ultimate up here is costing 100.9 a litre and my red light was on when I got to the garage, usually try and fill it up as much as possible. The redex also helps with fuel economy, prefer Optimax but the Shell garage locally has closed. :cry:
trigger26
New

Post by trigger26 »

Is it worth the extra money putting super unleaded in.
I have allways put premium in but i allways put super in on my bike.
GTI NUT
Getting There!

Post by GTI NUT »

Yeah I think the super unleaded is worth it, always think runs abit better with that, mind you now up to £101.9 for it here so not getting a lot for your money. Well my light finally came on at 321 miles yesterday which I think is pretty good :)
Prash
Silver Member

Post by Prash »

jimmadee wrote:On another note , I tend to find that the car is a lot more fun when the tank is nearly empty. I guess this is down to less weight! , mind you gets a bit scary on twisty bits!
I agree, thats why I mostly just put 10-15 pound in and not fill the tank up unless I need to, every little helps :lol: