Southern Meet pics

Organise Meetings and Events!
SiDaBa
Sponsor

Post by SiDaBa »

:evil: may i note that those of you who have viewed the lupo's pictures!! Who's is the ONLY car they've managed to cut out?? :evil:
mole
Admin

Post by mole »

gutted :(
rooboy
Silver Member

Post by rooboy »

mole wrote: Dunno who's that red one was? Just a random skoda that parked in the middle of us all I think :wink:
Well i suppose it makes a change to see a classier car eh! :lol: (although that was only the lupo with the tri bore exhaust).
twisty b-road
New

Post by twisty b-road »

SiDaBa wrote::evil: may i note that those of you who have viewed the lupo's pictures!! Who's is the ONLY car they've managed to cut out?? :evil:
Ooops :oops:
rooboy
Silver Member

Post by rooboy »

SiDaBa wrote::evil: may i note that those of you who have viewed the lupo's pictures!! Who's is the ONLY car they've managed to cut out?? :evil:
At least there were Lupo pictures.
twisty b-road
New

Post by twisty b-road »

:roll:
Nelson_Wilbury

Post by Nelson_Wilbury »

rooboy, noticed your avator on briskoda. Didn't realise you were a Monty Python fan! :D
rooboy
Silver Member

Post by rooboy »

Nelson_Wilbury wrote:rooboy, noticed your avator on briskoda. Didn't realise you were a Monty Python fan! :D

NI love it, i've got the whole series on dvd (america only) and the best available editions of the 3 films (again american apart from holy grail which you can now buy over here)
rooboy
Silver Member

Post by rooboy »

rooboy wrote:
Nelson_Wilbury wrote:rooboy, noticed your avator on briskoda. Didn't realise you were a Monty Python fan! :D

NI love it, i've got the whole series on dvd (america only) and the best available editions of the 3 films (again american apart from holy grail which you can now buy over here)
Nelson_Wilbury

Post by Nelson_Wilbury »

rooboy wrote:

Ain't got much as yet, a 4 video VHS (you know, those old rectangular black things that were popular in the 80's? Hey! It was cheap!) Best Of... box set, Meaning Of Life and Life Of Brian.

Still laughing my arse off what I currently have though. Current favourites are:
* 'The Bishop'
* Viscious Gangs of Old Ladies - the layabouts in lace - Embarking on random acts of Violence Against Fit Young Men
* Free mason sketch

Funny Stuff! :lol:
rooboy
Silver Member

Post by rooboy »

I prefer the films to the tv show, but i like the spanish inquisition, the northern artist and his coal miner son and the gumbys.

the DVD series is a box set and region 0 (well it works on region 2 no probs) so you could get that. But i may be able to help you out (nudge, nudge)
SiDaBa
Sponsor

Post by SiDaBa »

twisty b-road wrote::roll:
:lol: all is forgiven :wink: :P
SpikeyG40

Post by SpikeyG40 »

yeah and i am pleased with that result as well, means my car is in it again! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
rooboy
Silver Member

Post by rooboy »

doug&dan wrote:yeah and i am pleased with that result as well, means my car is in it again! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
but you two are still the only ones not jelous enough to post a picture of the dragon rouge smoke monster. 8)
SiDaBa
Sponsor

Post by SiDaBa »

Finaly sorted my computers and photos out, here's a few of mine (the better ones)

Any of the Club Lupo lot have any Club Lupo stickers left could you pm me as Amy (owner of the black lupo above aka Female_London on the club lupo forum would like some please :D )