ciclo's Polo. R-line 1.2 TSI 90hp 119gr.

Chat about your 6R/6C model Polos here!
tadej
Getting There!
Drives: 6R 1.6TDI DSG

Re: RE: Re: ciclo's Polo. R-line 1.2 TSI 90hp 119gr.

Post by tadej »

ciclo wrote:
Ugabista wrote:Tadej, i have a car exactly like yours... http://www.uk-polos.net/viewtopic.php?t=62393
Does your light switch connector has exactly the same cables? Please check it out. :wink:
Ugabista has an AUTO switch and I don't, I have regular switch with just 3 positions.
ciclo
Bling Bling Diamond Member
Drives: 6R'13/G7.5'19

Post by ciclo »

tadej wrote:
ciclo wrote:
Ugabista wrote:Tadej, i have a car exactly like yours... http://www.uk-polos.net/viewtopic.php?t=62393
Does your light switch connector has exactly the same cables? Please check it out. :wink:
Ugabista has an AUTO switch and I don't, I have regular switch with just 3 positions.
It's more complicated than that ... he has a Kit installed.
The reason is because he says his 6R with CAYB is October 2009 and perhaps he be very lucky and he don't know it.
tadej
Getting There!
Drives: 6R 1.6TDI DSG

Post by tadej »

ciclo wrote:
tadej wrote:
ciclo wrote: Does your light switch connector has exactly the same cables? Please check it out. :wink:
The reason is because he says his 6R with CAYB is October 2009 and perhaps he be very lucky and he don't know it.
I get it :)
Thank you again and I will wait for your next instructions. If I ever come to Spain I must invite you to have a beer or two! :D
ciclo

Post by ciclo »

tadej wrote: Thank you again and I will wait for your next instructions. If I ever come to Spain I must invite you to have a beer or two! :D
http://www.uk-polos.net/viewtopic.php?f ... 83#p503278 :wink:
Ugabista
Bronze Member
Drives: Vw Polo 6R 1.6TDI 90CV CAYB

Post by Ugabista »

ciclo wrote:
Yes, my connector has the same wires. ;)
Ugabista
Bronze Member
Drives: Vw Polo 6R 1.6TDI 90CV CAYB

Post by Ugabista »

ciclo wrote:
tadej wrote:
ciclo wrote: Does your light switch connector has exactly the same cables? Please check it out. :wink:
Why? http://www.uk-polos.net/viewtopic.php?f=56&t=62393
Yes, i have a kit aftermarket by China, but works perfectly.
benji58
New
Drives: 6R R-Line 1.2 TDI

Re: ciclo's Polo. R-line 1.2 TSI 90hp 119gr.

Post by benji58 »

Hello ciclo !

This is benji58 from polo6r.fr forum

Your mod are always great, and more and more crazy !

I have a small question, you who is an expert in polo 6r :D
I install taillights Polo 6C on my 6R (6C0945096H and 6C0945095H) I homemade adapters. But I have a problem, pilot lights in 16W does not work... After autoscan, VCDS says: short circuit taillights.

Where is the problem coming? possible coding to do? My BCM does not accept 16W bulb?

Thank you :wink:
Last edited by benji58 on Sun Dec 27, 2015 9:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ciclo

Post by ciclo »

Ugabista wrote:
ciclo wrote: The reason is because he says his 6R with CAYB is October 2009 and perhaps he be very lucky and he don't know it.
Why? http://www.uk-polos.net/viewtopic.php?f=56&t=62393
as I said here... http://www.uk-polos.net/viewtopic.php?f ... 95#p503227
and I quote:
Model Year "A" (2009-2010) with CAYB engine has different configurations of electrical wiring within this year, this only happens with this engine and this year, it is a somewhat special case. This is good in any case.
....manufactured between September and October 2009. POLO 6R with engine CAYB which were manufactured between these months are very special, they can install automatic lights just like those with xenon and bluemotion (BOOM for others that read this...LOL!), but it's necessary to change BCM.

...this is according Elsawin, although is possible that this not be fully exact, and maybe it's a distinction with other engines with start/stop system, in which case someone forgot to write "CAYB with start/stop system from september 2009"

Check wires on light switch connector o show me a fuse box picture... :wink:
ciclo

Post by ciclo »

ciclo wrote:
Check wires on light switch connector o show me a fuse box picture... :wink:
It is not necessary, seeing this autoscan http://www.uk-polos.net/viewtopic.php?f ... 15#p488836 , everything remains as it was.

I fear that the description of Elsawin causes confusion. (at least to me :oops: and anyone who uses the Elsawin usually)
ciclo

Post by ciclo »

benji58 wrote:Hello ciclo !

This is benji58 from polo6r.fr forum

Your mod are always great, and more and more crazy !

I have a small question, you who is an expert in polo 6r :D
I install taillights Polo 6C on my 6R (6C0945096H and 6C0945095H) I homemade adapters. But I have a problem, pilot lights in 16W does not work... After autoscan, VCDS says: short circuit taillights.

Where is the problem coming? possible coding to do? My BCM does not accept 16W bulb?

Thank you :wink:
Hey benji58. I remember you, welcome.Image

You have installed xenon headlights in your 6R if I remember correctly, and you did the workaround of capacitors and diodes, right?

In such case the problem is usually because there are too consumption.
One possible solution is that you install LED bulbs with big power but low power consumption.
benji58
New
Drives: 6R R-Line 1.2 TDI

Post by benji58 »

ciclo wrote: Hey benji58. I remember you, welcome.Image

You have installed xenon headlights in your 6R if I remember correctly, and you did the workaround of capacitors and diodes, right?

In such case the problem is usually because there are too consumption.
One possible solution is that you install LED bulbs with big power but low power consumption.
Yes I have installed xenon headlights on my 6R whithout change BCM. But not use capacitors and diodes, just the same adapter to this scheme without the diode :
Last edited by benji58 on Wed Dec 30, 2015 7:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
mthoosen82
New
Drives: 6R GTi

Post by mthoosen82 »

Hi ciclo, I am new to this forum, just have one question, how's the ride of the vehicle with the rear sports springs?

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk
aaygen
New
Drives: 6C 1.2 TSI Lounge

Post by aaygen »

Hi ciclo, do you know if 6C BCM's are compatible with Bi-Xenon and LED headlights straight away with a halogen to hid adapter and coding?
ciclo

Post by ciclo »

benji58 wrote: Yes I have installed xenon headlights on my 6R whithout change BCM. But not use capacitors and diodes, just the same adapter to this scheme without the diode :
As you can see in the scheme of tempo84 you have connected the LED module to power supply wire of sidelights. Therefore, consumption is too high because front and rear sidelights in your 6R are in the same line.

6R with factory xenon have individual power supply wires from BCM for front and rear sidelights.
ciclo

Post by ciclo »

mthoosen82 wrote:Hi ciclo, I am new to this forum, just have one question, how's the ride of the vehicle with the rear sports springs?

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk
Hi mthoosen82, welcome.
I think the ride is very similar to the previous setting but the height is somewhat lower. The difference in height is not very noticeable if you are looking for it.

The car performance on the road is good with these original springs, is it improvable?, sure, but I have to admit that I not wanted to spend too much money on this modification.