Tips for test...what did you fail on? lol

Non-VW related chat - Moderated
collywobbles
Bronze Member

Post by collywobbles »

Let's just say it took me a bit longer to pass.........nerves got the better of me hehe :oops:
Chally_Rai
Sponsor

Post by Chally_Rai »

:shock:

Im terrified and i still have 5 days to go.
SteG40
New

Post by SteG40 »

Lots of practise, so that driving becomes natural to you and you can just concentrate on what others are doing on the road around you.

Then when you find youself in difficult situation you won't panic and you'll know what to do.

It worked for me, I passed first time with 2 minors
:D
Chally_Rai
Sponsor

Post by Chally_Rai »

SteG40 wrote:Lots of practise, so that driving becomes natural to you and you can just concentrate on what others are doing on the road around you.

Then when you find youself in difficult situation you won't panic and you'll know what to do.

It worked for me, I passed first time with 2 minors
:D
Wow! well done you!

thing is i only have 5 days and i still get confussed by round abouts....why does nobody use their indicators!!!!!(leaving the roundabout...obviously i forgive those who dont when entering and going straight on...)

Some blighters even leave their right ones on when theyre leaving. Which just confuses the hell out of me :?

To be honest i think its guna depend on the day for me. I mean i know someone who passed last week and then went out without lights at night and nearly died on a roundabout...then stuck it on full beam, and then went through a red light the day after they passed.

I also know someone who, when told to reverse around a corner, forgot to reverse around and just reversed straight past it...that made me giggle :lol: :lol:

Also my car is yet to be fitted with a starter motor..... aparently there is 3 types for my car...so I got held up had to take the bugger out so they know what one to give me. :shock: