The POLO Show 2005

Organise Meetings and Events!
metz

Post by metz »

Take it easy dude..and watch out for all the police with their camera's in england.
Last edited by metz on Thu Sep 08, 2005 11:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Josh_PoloGTi
Site Admin
Drives: BMW E85 Z4 3.0i

Post by Josh_PoloGTi »

Right then, my plans of driving down straight after work tomorrow have been scuppered by shear lazyness.

So, I'll be down sometime on Saturday!

As we've no longer got a club gazebo (I refuse to buy any more after all 4 of our previous gazebos have broken beyond repair!) I suggest we integrate our display in with the other clubs a bit more this year...

Last year we kind of made our own seperate display, which while it looked f-in awesome, showed a divide between us and the other clubs that were there.

Robin and I have agreed that it would be nice for us all to try to integrate with each other this year, so apart from Me, Jakethesnake and Rob-NV parking together as non-polos I'd like it if everyone could park up with the rest of the crowd on Saturday morning.

I'll bring the banner which you can stick by the UK-P cars.

See you there!
bstardchild

Post by bstardchild »

Josh_PoloGTi wrote:As we've no longer got a club gazebo (I refuse to buy any more after all 4 of our previous gazebos have broken beyond repair!) I suggest we integrate our display in with the other clubs a bit more this year...
I knew I should have pinched the MKIV's one at inters :shock:
SiDaBa
Sponsor

Post by SiDaBa »

Still so gutted i can't go this year :cry:

Hope you all have a good time :wink:
ICEYPOLO
Silver Member

Post by ICEYPOLO »

i'm brining our gazeebo down so we'll have some shelter, but if it gets wrecked there'll be trouble! :twisted:

scott :wink:
M@Turner
Platinum Member

Post by M@Turner »

Right then boys, the gas BBQ is in, taken up all my boot but back seats are just big enough to fit everything else in.

Well, i'm just gonna watch some tv then i'm off to bed. Just hope it stays fine for the weekend. hmmm....i can taste the burgers already.

See ya in a few hours. :wink:

Mat
metz

Post by metz »

i don't think i can sleep now :-)