Project Bumblebee!! :D **It comes to an end**

Chat about your MKV (6N2) Polo
red6n2
Bling Bling Diamond Member

Post by red6n2 »

Sh!t sorry to hear it mate, take it you went into a ditch or something ?. We're you not near anything warehouses a village or anything ?. There are like 3 security cameras for every one person in this country surely there on some CCTV after or before the incident if the bloke who called for help for you an identify the car from CCTV you have a case !. No tyre marks from sharp breaking etc ?. That would help narrow down car tyres speed of the car.

Gutted for you mate but at least your alive !.
nigelelliott394
Gold Member

Post by nigelelliott394 »

Glad you're ok. Cars can be replaced, people can't.

Those guys will get what's coming to them.
benmkiv
Platinum Member

Post by benmkiv »

Things like this are genuinely a p*** take. Things like this are the reason out insurance is so high. Even though we're not the dooches.

I hope that these people get what's coming to them. It's such a shame about the car man it was a beauty.. As said above though cars are material, people aren't glad you're as ok as can be man.

Hope you get better and back on the road soon.
6N2 GTI 00
Location: North Wales, Denbighshire - Drives 255bhp EP3 Type R!

Re: Project Bumblebee!! :D **It comes to an end**

Post by 6N2 GTI 00 »

Hope you get better soon mate

Gutted about your car as it was a beauty but as mentioned above fortunately cars can be replaced but lives cant.
Get better soon fella and hopefully the morons who did it will get whats coming to them
M54 SINGH
Bronze Member

Post by M54 SINGH »

Trottagti wrote:For facks sake, genuinely annoyed and upset. I hope when they crash they die, f*****g idiots, so the car properly dead? Wheels dead? Hope your ok.....
im better now thnx, jus waitin for stitches to heal. Im off work till april, so plenty of recovery time !! The cars dead yeh :cry:
wheels are still very much alive (check your build thread :) )
r12nuts wrote:Sorry to hear that man but glad ur ok bro
cheers bro
red6n2 wrote:Sh!t sorry to hear it mate, take it you went into a ditch or something ?. We're you not near anything warehouses a village or anything ?. There are like 3 security cameras for every one person in this country surely there on some CCTV after or before the incident if the bloke who called for help for you an identify the car from CCTV you have a case !. No tyre marks from sharp breaking etc ?. That would help narrow down car tyres speed of the car.

Gutted for you mate but at least your alive !.

yehh thts exactly it.. there was cctv but it was only a home cctv. only got a shot of my car drifting with opposite lock lol. Apart from tht it looks like those b@@@@rds got away in tht sence. police still on an ongoing investigation.. tyre marks were there but it was raining on the night aswell which didnt help. the police say they were definitely speeding.....
nigelelliott394 wrote:Glad you're ok. Cars can be replaced, people can't.

Those guys will get what's coming to them.
benmkiv wrote:Things like this are genuinely a p*** take. Things like this are the reason out insurance is so high. Even though we're not the dooches.

I hope that these people get what's coming to them. It's such a shame about the car man it was a beauty.. As said above though cars are material, people aren't glad you're as ok as can be man.

Hope you get better and back on the road soon.
6N2 GTI 00 wrote:Hope you get better soon mate

Gutted about your car as it was a beauty but as mentioned above fortunately cars can be replaced but lives cant.
Get better soon fella and hopefully the morons who did it will get whats coming to them
thanks for the kind words people, couldnt agree more.
r12nuts
Silver Member

Post by r12nuts »

Ash u still got the car, are there any parts for sale?
M54 SINGH
Bronze Member

Post by M54 SINGH »

not yet no, im gonna buy it off the insurance though. looks like i am gonna breaking:

Full interior - includes mint recaro heated leathers (with loom) and leather door cards etc
possibly front smoothed bumper
gti xenon's
oz turbos
front wings
front doors
engine?
smoothed boot maybe
stainless steel long life custom exhaust with sports cat
front coilies?

this is just a quick list based on what my dad and brother told me could be re-used again.
i cant say fully until we see the car again obviously. Insurance say its a cat c !
red6n2

Post by red6n2 »

Dibs on bumper !. Pm me price dude and maybe we can one to an agreement :-).
6N2 GTI 00

Post by 6N2 GTI 00 »

Interested in the Xenons when they become available provided they are not damaged
red6n2

Post by red6n2 »

Sooner you can let us know about the bumper the better dude also is it plastic welded or fillered ?.
nigelelliott394
Gold Member

Post by nigelelliott394 »

6N2 GTI 00 wrote:Interested in the Xenons when they become available provided they are not damaged
Gah! Beat me to it :lol:
6N2 GTI 00

Post by 6N2 GTI 00 »

Sorry about that Nigel :)
Its only an enquiry really because I might be having my dads TDI Polo off him soon and Xenons would probably be my first upgrade
M54 SINGH
Bronze Member

Post by M54 SINGH »

sorry for the late reply people, havent been in the best of shapes lately lol. As soon as i get with my war over the insurance about the valuation i will post up a more accurate list on whats available and price etc. Like i said i need to have a better look at the car before i can do this and to see more importantly if its worth buying it back... sorry if this causes any inconveniences.
benmkiv
Platinum Member

Post by benmkiv »

Like vultures around a carcass :p glad you're on the men's buddy. I might have some enquiries too ;)
6N2 GTI 00

Post by 6N2 GTI 00 »

M54 SINGH wrote:sorry for the late reply people, havent been in the best of shapes lately lol. As soon as i get with my war over the insurance about the valuation i will post up a more accurate list on whats available and price etc. Like i said i need to have a better look at the car before i can do this and to see more importantly if its worth buying it back... sorry if this causes any inconveniences.
Yeah mate no worries, get yourself better first and take your time to sort out the car :)