Performance Cams

Chat about your MKV (6N2) Polo GTi
Jordan
Bronze Member

Performance Cams

Post by Jordan »

Does anyone know anything about performance cams such as where to get them what make and are they easy to fit for the Gti. Has anyone done this as well. Just cause my cambelt is due for replace and was thinking about getting uprated cams. Cheers :D
Jordan
Bronze Member

Post by Jordan »

Anyone. :D
poussou
Bronze Member

Post by poussou »

Well...

If you had tried the "search" function of the forum you COULD have bumped onto my post about your question....AND ALOT MORE...

Try searching man.... :roll: :roll: :?
Jordan
Bronze Member

Post by Jordan »

poussou wrote:Well...

If you had tried the "search" function of the forum you COULD have bumped onto my post about your question....AND ALOT MORE...

Well do be honest with you i read the whole post at the time and it ended in an argument so couldn't be assed searching for it again. I also wanted to know if anyone else had done this apart from you, i already knew you had done this mod and it sounded complicated. I only want to add some performance cams if there is any that i can just replace the standard ones with easily like in pug 106 gti's . My timing belt is needing changed soon so was just wanting to know if there was any kit out there. :D
Grum
Bronze Member

Post by Grum »

Jordan wrote:

Well do be honest with you i read the whole post at the time and it ended in an argument so couldn't be assed searching for it again. I also wanted to know if anyone else had done this apart from you, i already knew you had done this mod and it sounded complicated. I only want to add some performance cams if there is any that i can just replace the standard ones with easily like in pug 106 gti's . My timing belt is needing changed soon so was just wanting to know if there was any kit out there. :D
did u get a set of cams then??

i noticed on the post about winter wheels that u posted ur car spec and u have put cams on the list... wot kind did u get?
poussou
Bronze Member

Post by poussou »

Jordan wrote:

No i'm sorry but there are no "kits" out there.

I was one of VERY few that even tried messing around with this engine, and the results were really amazing, but i am no longer the owner of a Polo Gti.

I am now driving a shiny black MKV Golf Gti.....

Turbo is where its at...... :wink:
Jordan
Bronze Member

Post by Jordan »

Grum wrote:
Jordan wrote:

did u get a set of cams then??

i noticed on the post about winter wheels that u posted ur car spec and u have put cams on the list... wot kind did u get?
No not yet thats future mods. Still thinking bout it tho. :)