WaveyDavey's 2006 Fabia vRS

Post pictures of your car! (Max size 30k each - 800x600)
waveydavey
Sponsor

WaveyDavey's 2006 Fabia vRS

Post by waveydavey »

Here's the run down on my Fabia vRS which i've owned from new in May 2006.......

Car
2006 Skoda Fabia vRS in black magic pearl with ESP, Xenons & Cruise control.

Engine
Dragon Digital PD Tuning Box, Seat Ibiza Cupra PD160 air intake, Green cotton panel filter, Seat PD130 engine soundproofing, SMIC wheel arch venting mod.

Transmission
Standard six speed gearbox

Suspension
Seat Sport front upper strut brace (resprayed green and badged as Skoda Motorsport) & Jabba Sport Rear ARB (In green).

Brakes
Standard

Wheels & tyres
Standard 16" alloys & Toyo T1R Proxes all round.

Styling
Colour-coded grille surround, MkII vRS grille badge, Seat Leon Cupra-R front splitter, vRS badging on front doors, Renault/Bosch aero wipers, VW rear aero wiper, Honda S2000/CTR bee-sting aerial, Philips SilverVision indicators front & rear, Headlight protectors, Window wind deflectors/baffles, German style numberplate surrounds, LED numberplate lighting.

Interior
Dash mounted drinks holder, 'Elegance' cubby drawer, LED Interior lighting, Dash mounted vRS badge, Storage pockets either side of centre console.

Ice
Standard 'Symphony' HU with Connects2 unit & 8gb Ipod Nano 3G.

Performance
165bhp & 298ft/lbs of torque. (Nov 2008 - Awesome GTI Rolling Road).

'To do'
I plan to replace the existing pads with some Brembo pads at some point as mine seem very average compared with the mrs' vRS standard brakes which stop on a sixpence!!!

I was planning on getting the car remapped once the warranty was up in 2009 but since having the Dragon box on i've decided i'm happy enough with the extra performance that gives. So i'm gonna save myself the £400-odd that the remap was going to cost and put it towards something else.

One last cosmetic mod may be to replace the rear FABIA & vRS wording with the new style wording from a new fabia and the vRS badge from an OctyII as they are both approx the same width.

Some pics.....

Rolling Road graph.... I was very happy with the outcome bearing in mind the Dragon box isn't on the max setting!!!

After a polish and wax and with the Cupra-R splitter fitted

The interior.....

Engine bay with Seat strut brace and Dragon box bottom right.....

Jabba rear ARB..... Worth it's weight in gold. :D

SMIC venting mod.....

Back end after replacing OEM wiper with VW aero.....

German plate surrounds....

My entries for the Briskoda calandar competition 2008. The third picture was voted into the calendar and my car was March 2008!!!!!

And these are my entries for the 2009 Briskoda calendar.... The 3rd one won and will be used for May 2009 :D

Some pics taken of the car on the rollers @ Awesome GTI....

And finally a few random pics.....

Cheers

Dave.