Slips on channel Viva wat a joke lol..

Non-VW related chat - Moderated
BIG RHYS
Gold Member

Slips on channel Viva wat a joke lol..

Post by BIG RHYS »

Has anyone watched slips yet on music channel viva it is so so funny

basically 2 cars get one tv normally crappy saxos and peugeot race each other for there cars around the track. After they get some terrible up-grades like exhaust and airfilters and they dont spary the cars they viynal them so bad. and stick wolfrace alloys on emm which makes cry with laughter. and then that some how ment 2 make them go faster :shock:

and the other nite on the show was a standard polo mk5 gti V's a Golf mk 3 gti 2.0 16v lowered alot on coilovers which looked ok. both women driver's 2.

and they both went for perfomace up grades on there cars and all they did was new exhaust and mapped ecu and add airfilter lol and they like biggin them selves up after modenin there cars for them sayin these are goin to be alot faster now and all that jazz load of bull.

and they took the coilovers of the golf and rasied it up on wolfrace 17" wheels lol and did the same with the polo but wit 16" wolfrace alloys lol and vinylaed the polo red with big fat stripe up the middle which made me roll over laughin agin and the golf was jsut as bad

well in the end the golf did the worst time ever on the show and the polo had a good time beat the golf by about 10 seconds dint think the golf would be that bad tho agist the polo inless the driver was just so bad lol

but any way all gotta say in it is a load of crap just thought let every one know wat i think lol it is funny tho huey from the band called fun lovin criminals is the host and tryin 2 act like the hard man just a joke

let me know if u seen it or feel the same :)
Tim_GTi
Post Whore

Re: Slips on channel Viva wat a joke lol..

Post by Tim_GTi »

Just watching them online now, haha, they're brilliant :lol: :lol: :lol:
BIG RHYS
Gold Member

Re: Slips on channel Viva wat a joke lol..

Post by BIG RHYS »

aint it funny tim love it

i was just talking about this on clubpolo one of the guys on there knows some people working on it and said it was aimed at chavs basicallyand dumed down so people with know idea about cars can enjoy it but the thing wat i was thinking the people that would watch will know things about cars lol they will be the ones interested about it lol absolutely stupid :lol:

there is the link 2 it lol

http://uk.viva.tv/shows/slips