[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/cleantalk/antispam/model/CleantalkSFW.php on line 184: Undefined array key 1
UK-POLOS.NET - THE VW Polo Forum • 1.2 Polo Vw kit
Page 1 of 1

1.2 Polo Vw kit

Posted: Wed Apr 27, 2011 2:19 am
by jon14290
Hi new to this site. Though i would share a pic of my car.
Image
Image

Re: 1.2 Polo Vw kit

Posted: Wed Apr 27, 2011 10:19 am
by alexperkins
Like it alot. Id do the same if I had a new polo

Re: 1.2 Polo Vw kit

Posted: Wed Apr 27, 2011 11:15 am
by Stevew82
Awesome! Do you more pics? Would love to do this to mine when I get it - also reflex silver

Re: 1.2 Polo Vw kit

Posted: Wed Apr 27, 2011 12:43 pm
by Edi30
Welcome and your car looks really great 8) I think the VW kit is a great addition to the Polo.