Post by vw55raz »

Heres a few pics I took on the sunday

See my facebook page for over 100 pictures more

https://www.facebook.com/hitman.snapz.page
red6n2
Bling Bling Diamond Member

Edition38 Sunday pictures

Post by red6n2 »

Second pic down is this guys I know, his names indy I see this car every day of my life it's had more rims than a cheap slut :mrgreen:

Should have gimme a shout I didn't go edition but I live in Northampton could have met up.
vw55raz
Gold Member

Re: Edition38 Sunday pictures

Post by vw55raz »

red6n2 wrote:Second pic down is this guys I know, his names indy I see this car every day of my life it's had more rims than a cheap slut :mrgreen:

Should have gimme a shout I didn't go edition but I live in Northampton could have met up.
Yeah I know Indy from another forum. He comes down to London for meets all the time so we hang around together sometimes.

I didn't know u lived in Northampton. I met chris (lowfoon) there though
red6n2
Bling Bling Diamond Member

Edition38 Sunday pictures

Post by red6n2 »

He's a good lad Indy !. takes a lot of pride in his car, was it a good show this year ?. I just couldn't condole the £25 entry but do k ow the bloke who ran security but didn't want to look cheap and ask for free entry lol. While I was about at the weekend I basically saw all the cars anyway lol driving all over the place getting lost.
vw55raz
Gold Member

Re: Edition38 Sunday pictures

Post by vw55raz »

red6n2 wrote:He's a good lad Indy !. takes a lot of pride in his car, was it a good show this year ?. I just couldn't condole the £25 entry but do k ow the bloke who ran security but didn't want to look cheap and ask for free entry lol. While I was about at the weekend I basically saw all the cars anyway lol driving all over the place getting lost.
LOL. Yeah the content of cars was far better this year BUT the weather was a huge let down.