Styling questions?

Detailing & Bodywork
Nat110
New
Drives: Polo 6R 1.4 Match

Styling questions?

Post by Nat110 »

Hi Guys!

So I'm new here, had my polo since last October now and wanting to start modifying it, I'm just wondering where to start? At the moment I only have around £100 to spend, not much I know but is there any exterior things I can buy which will look good? It's a white polo by the way. Was going to get some alloys but they will have to wait!

Cheers!
chrispy.
Gold Member

Styling questions?

Post by chrispy. »

I am kind of in the same boat as you..

One thing ive done recently is upgraded all bulbs to LED & Pure White.. With a white car, will suit it so much more!

Also, will take you time but 100% worth it. Try getting rid of the circle in your tail light - can do it but removing the light, take bulb board out and place thick black tape over the circle donut shape plastic so stop light from coming through.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
EmmerrLouise
New
Drives: 6N2 1.4 16V

Re: Styling questions?

Post by EmmerrLouise »

Hey, I've got a white 6n2 and have the same problem haha. I'm skint most of the time so I can't mod mine how I'd like it, and my bodywork is awful at the mo, but light bulbs are definitely a good idea - I've got white fogs, HIDs, xenon number plate bulbs. I've wanted white alloys for months and finally saved up enough to get them. :mrgreen:

In terms of interior, I find it's cheaper to start modding from the inside out (and I figure you spend more time inside it than looking at it from outside!). I've changed all the heater dials (http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/381202285224? ... EBIDX%3AIT), the light switch (http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/271521197876? ... EBIDX%3AIT) and upgraded to a double din stereo. (the stereo cost me £120 with fitting, but £70 for the unit alone if you can fit it yourself - Halfrauds ex-display Pioneer!). Things like grills can be cheap from people breaking polos (lots on Facebook) - clear indicators look good too and I can't imagine they're too expensive.

I wanna see how you get on and see if you think of anything on a budget that I can use! Good luck :)