GTI ECU Pins help needed!

Chat about your MKV (6N2) Polo GTi
andrew.graham
New

GTI ECU Pins help needed!

Post by andrew.graham »

Hi all, I need a diagram of all the pins of the GTI 6n2 ARC engine. Does such a thing exist? Cheers

Any help would be much appreciated! :)
alexperkins
Site Admin
Drives: 91 Golf GTI, 01 TT 225, 54 T5 174

Re: GTI ECU Pins help needed!

Post by alexperkins »

Not as such. It's broken down to component basis

What are you wanting to do
andrew.graham
New

Post by andrew.graham »

Im engine swapping a 1.6 Gti engine into my lupo. I have a diagram for the lupo of every ecu pin with what each is so was Gonna try and just find one for the polo and it would be smooth sailing splicing the loom togetger but no luck so far.
andrew.graham
New

Post by andrew.graham »

Im basically looking this but for a gti polo Image
alexperkins
Site Admin
Drives: 91 Golf GTI, 01 TT 225, 54 T5 174

Post by alexperkins »

There might be one in ELSA but i havent got access to it at the moment - one of the other guys on here should be able to get it such as Ciclo

Lupo and Polo are very similar from a wiring point of view, but there are definately a few pins that are different as ive had to move thing around before that came from the lupo forum to make it work on the polo
andrew.graham
New

Post by andrew.graham »

Ok I got a hold of some current flow diagrams and I'm trying to make sense of them. Would you know what the numbers at the end of some wires mean? They don't match ecu pins and im well confused.

The sw/ge wire there ends at 28 but I have no idea what that 28 means. Same with the bl one at 107.

If anyone has an idea what these mean might help a bunch!

Cheers!
937carrera
Silver Member
Drives: 2000 Polo GTi

Post by 937carrera »

The numbers in square boxes are references to link to another part of the current flow diagram.

So "107" says go to the column / current flow 107. In that column you will find a box with the number of the current flow you just came from.

I'm a bit confused by your diagram. Looking at Elsa, Connection L on the alternator goes (from current flow 1) to current flow 121, not 107, are you sure that the diagram you have is for a 2000 ARC GTi ?

Hope that helps
andrew.graham
New

Post by andrew.graham »

937carrera wrote:The numbers in square boxes are references to link to another part of the current flow diagram.

So "107" says go to the column / current flow 107. In that column you will find a box with the number of the current flow you just came from.

I'm a bit confused by your diagram. Looking at Elsa, Connection L on the alternator goes (from current flow 1) to current flow 121, not 107, are you sure that the diagram you have is for a 2000 ARC GTi ?

Hope that helps
Oops that was off my lupo diagram thats why the number is wrong but yes thanks so much for the help, it's definitely making a but more sense to me now!