Vento ~ Polo Sedan 1.5 Tdi RHD

Chat about your 6R/6C model Polos here!
ciclo
Bling Bling Diamond Member
Drives: 6R'13/G7.5'19

Re: BCM Max upgrade in Polo Sedan (Vento in india) manual highline

Post by ciclo »

sshakthi123 wrote: Mon Feb 25, 2019 11:47 am
sshakthi123 wrote: Thu Feb 21, 2019 1:47 pm 1. ignition on -> windows down -> locked the car -> pour water immediately -> and it rolled up the windows
2. ignition on -> windows down -> DIDN't LOCK the car -> pour water immediately -> and it rolled up the windows
3. followed same procedure of #1 and #2 but pour the water after 5 to 10 mins -> THIS DIDN'T ROLL THE WINDOWS
Ciclo, I would really like to get the rain closing (point 3 above) working. I checked with other users (antardaksh and govindsharma) and they have it working.

here is an update on my observation,

lets say windows are down and car is locked. On pouring the water after sometime (after 15 mins) it has NO action. BUT but as soon as pouring the water, if we press car LOCK button then the windows are ROLLING UP. So my guess is the rain sensor is not connected with +30 (OR direct positive) hence it is not working.

Please provide me your expertise help fixing this.
Rain closing function was never offered by VW in PQ25 models, any result related to this function is the result of chance (software).
Please, don't forget that I'm the bad guy of all these movies in which I didn't want to participate since some time ago. Thanks. :lol:

Have you calibrated the G85 sensor?
sshakthi123
Bronze Member
Drives: Vento 1.5 TDI MT and Polo 6R 1.2 Tsi Dsg

Re: BCM Max upgrade in Polo Sedan (Vento in india) manual highline

Post by sshakthi123 »

ciclo wrote: Mon Feb 25, 2019 6:56 pm Rain closing function was never offered by VW in PQ25 models, any result related to this function is the result of chance (software).
Please, don't forget that I'm the bad guy of all these movies in which I didn't want to participate since some time ago. Thanks. :lol:
Its strange, it works in almost all of the (indian) cars you provided the wiring and coding support, but not works for me :shock: :cry:
ciclo wrote: Mon Feb 25, 2019 6:56 pm Have you calibrated the G85 sensor?
No, in the adv. measuring values also G85/angle sensor is not shown in my vcds sw. Coding II / meas. blocks all these are disabled and I did not find a way to do it. Your help will be appreciated more on this.

---
ciclo

Re: BCM Max upgrade in Vento IND manual transmission

Post by ciclo »

sshakthi123 wrote: Tue Feb 26, 2019 2:00 am
ciclo wrote: Mon Feb 25, 2019 6:56 pm Rain closing function was never offered by VW in PQ25 models, any result related to this function is the result of chance (software).
Its strange, it works in almost all of the (indian) cars you provided the wiring and coding support, but not works for me :shock: :cry:
They have different software in their WRMs, as I told you 5000 moons ago. :mrgreen:

(again and again the same thing, please stop, in the name of love, thanks) :lol:
sshakthi123 wrote: Tue Feb 26, 2019 2:00 am
ciclo wrote: Mon Feb 25, 2019 6:56 pm Have you calibrated the G85 sensor?
No, in the adv. measuring values also G85/angle sensor is not shown in my vcds sw. Coding II / meas. blocks all these are disabled and I did not find a way to do it. Your help will be appreciated more on this.

---
Firstly you have to put the steering angle to 0º where it is allowed, e.g. Address 44. Move your Steering wheel.
Secondly and without moving the steering wheel, go to address 03 to make the G85 sensor basic setting (calibration). As you can see in the videos.
- Security Access 40168
- Basic settings
- Select G85 sensor in dropdown menu.
- Click ON/OFF/Next, ...wait to result (any)
- Done
- Close Address 03 (look your IC at the same time, maybe the warning lights go off)
Or move the steering wheel to both sides until it stops, or make a test run.
Check/delete VCDS faults. Autoscan.

Repeat this process as many times as necessary.
sshakthi123
Bronze Member

Post by sshakthi123 »

ciclo wrote: Tue Feb 26, 2019 4:04 am They have different software in their WRMs, as I told you 5000 moons ago. :mrgreen:

(again and again the same thing, please stop, in the name of love, thanks) :lol:
One last thing I wanted to say is, I have changed the coding of WRM's as well. The same is working for others but not in my car. 8)
And you can skip this particular topic. I will check for other experiences and help and try to resolve this. Intention is NOT to trouble you Ciclo, I know how you helped me and it cannot be forgotten. Thanks for all your efforts provided me a great support :D
ciclo wrote: Tue Feb 26, 2019 4:04 am Firstly you have to put the steering angle to 0º where it is allowed, e.g. Address 44. Move your Steering wheel.
Secondly and without moving the steering wheel, go to address 03 to make the G85 sensor basic setting (calibration). As you can see in the videos.
- Security Access 40168
- Basic settings
- Select G85 sensor in dropdown menu.
- Click ON/OFF/Next, ...wait to result (any)
- Done
- Close Address 03 (look your IC at the same time, maybe the warning lights go off)
Or move the steering wheel to both sides until it stops, or make a test run.
Check/delete VCDS faults. Autoscan.

Repeat this process as many times as necessary.
We are we close to the problem. I already set the angle to 0º and tried what you mentioned above, the issue is I do NOT have/see G85 sensor in the dropdown menu
ciclo

Post by ciclo »

sshakthi123 wrote: Tue Feb 26, 2019 4:38 am One last thing I wanted to say is, I have changed the coding of WRM's as well. The same is working for others but not in my car. 8)
... they have different software. :lol:
We already perform tests in WRM coding with software like the one your WRMs have. (unsuccessfully, according results reported)

Good luck with your research!
sshakthi123 wrote: Tue Feb 26, 2019 4:38 am We are we close to the problem. I already set the angle to 0º and tried what you mentioned above, the issue is I do NOT have/see G85 sensor in the dropdown menu
Both Addresses, 03 or 44?
sshakthi123
Bronze Member

Post by sshakthi123 »

ciclo wrote: Tue Feb 26, 2019 4:56 am ... they have different software. :lol:
No, I had changed the software and still it is NOT working.
ciclo wrote: Tue Feb 26, 2019 4:56 am We already perform tests in WRM coding with software like the one your WRMs have. (unsuccessfully, according results reported)
WRM changes require only for auto folding on lock/unlock and rain closing does not require this.
ciclo wrote: Tue Feb 26, 2019 4:56 am
sshakthi123 wrote: Tue Feb 26, 2019 4:38 am We are we close to the problem. I already set the angle to 0º and tried what you mentioned above, the issue is I do NOT have/see G85 sensor in the dropdown menu
Yes both of it does not list G85. Does it require a different vcds software or something like that?
ciclo

Post by ciclo »

sshakthi123 wrote: Tue Feb 26, 2019 6:13 am
OMG.. :lol: ...tell us about this process that you say you have done. Did you change your WRMs for other ones?
ciclo wrote: Tue Feb 26, 2019 4:56 am We already perform tests in WRM coding with software like the one your WRMs have. (unsuccessfully, according results reported)
WRM changes require only for auto folding on lock/unlock and rain closing does not require this.

Interesting statement. :lol:
ciclo wrote: Tue Feb 26, 2019 4:56 am
Yes both of it does not list G85. Does it require a different vcds software or something like that?
In your specific case don't know if you need a different VCDS software.
I think the best thing is to go to your VW dealer. But... Good luck!
Do you remember what I told you from the beginning of this thread about the G85? Read it again.
sshakthi123
Bronze Member

Post by sshakthi123 »

ciclo wrote: Tue Feb 26, 2019 7:01 am
OMG.. :lol: ...tell us about this process that you say you have done. Did you change your WRMs for other ones?
Yes originally it was 00000 for both the WRMs and I had changed to 350000 and 400000. The normal functions are working fine with this change.
Interesting statement. :lol:
I don't say it is right but lets see what happens 8)
ciclo wrote: Tue Feb 26, 2019 4:56 am Both Addresses, 03 or 44?
In your specific case don't know if you need a different VCDS software.
I think the best thing is to go to your VW dealer. But... Good luck!
Do you remember what I told you from the beginning of this thread about the G85? Read it again.
Yes, I remember your words. Functionally it works fine and no issues though it shows issues in auto scan.
sshakthi123
Bronze Member

Post by sshakthi123 »

ciclo wrote: Sat Feb 23, 2019 7:24 am He already has the best possible help. He doesn't need the help from someone who is monetarily benefiting from the knowledge extracted from the FORUMS.. :wink:
Ciclo, I am very grateful to you for the help you offered (though you stopped making wires you made it for me). As like everyone (who used your service) said in the forum, my installation too would have NOT possible without your wiring.

Other side, even before I come to know you, Nikhil was the one helping me a lot clarifying all my queries and he is the one referred you for making wires. His recent help/support for me is on the installation of front OPS sensors and coding. But he charged NOTHING. So he never work for just monetary benefits.

I never mean to hurt anyone here at the same time I cannot accept blaming someone for no reason
ciclo

Post by ciclo »

sshakthi123 wrote: Tue Feb 26, 2019 7:15 am
Yes originally it was 00000 for both the WRMs and I had changed to 350000 and 400000. The normal functions are working fine with this change.
Then you did not change the software, you changed the coding.
I think there is still no non-VW tool to modify/flash the WRMs 6R software. :lol:
ciclo

Post by ciclo »

sshakthi123 wrote: Tue Feb 26, 2019 4:58 pm
ciclo wrote: Sat Feb 23, 2019 7:24 am He already has the best possible help. He doesn't need the help from someone who is monetarily benefiting from the knowledge extracted from the FORUMS.. :wink:
Ciclo, I am very grateful to you for the help you offered (though you stopped making wires you made it for me). As like everyone (who used your service) said in the forum, my installation too would have NOT possible without your wiring.

Other side, even before I come to know you, Nikhil was the one helping me a lot clarifying all my queries and he is the one referred you for making wires. His recent help/support for me is on the installation of front OPS sensors and coding. But he charged NOTHING. So he never work for just monetary benefits.

I never mean to hurt anyone here at the same time I cannot accept blaming someone for no reason
I totally agree, but remember or re-read, I answered him by saying 'please and I gave thanks' with all possible respect.

no reason? :wink:

---
My time is very limited.
sshakthi123
Bronze Member

Post by sshakthi123 »

ciclo wrote: Tue Feb 26, 2019 8:28 pm
sshakthi123 wrote: Tue Feb 26, 2019 7:15 am Yes originally it was 00000 for both the WRMs and I had changed to 350000 and 400000. The normal functions are working fine with this change.
Then you did not change the software, you changed the coding.
I think there is still no non-VW tool to modify/flash the WRMs 6R software. :lol:
Ciclo, you are right, I tried multiple coding updates going through various threads in this forum but it doesn't help. Instead it behaved differently, so it is nothing to do with the coding but it should be WRM.

Please help to procure the right WRM's? if yes, the one specified in Govindsharma's topic is the right part numbers?

6R0 959 802 BH
6R0 959 801 BC
ciclo

Post by ciclo »

sshakthi123 wrote: Sat Mar 02, 2019 5:44 pm ... the one specified in Govindsharma's topic is the right part numbers?

6R0 959 802 BH
6R0 959 801 BC
99%
As I told you, everything was achieved for the "rain closing" is the result of chance.

Remember to set the comfort function in all WRMs (4 in you case) every time you modify the coding.
benzinkopf
Gold Member
Drives: 1.2TSI 105HP DSG7

Post by benzinkopf »

i think the rain closing is still a mystery. I did change the wrm to the ‘right’ model. but it still wont work when the car is lock. The next to try is to change the RLS type. But still i have doubt in that. because I personally able to activate rain closing in one of my friend’s car with the same RLS model and sunroof. His sunroof did close except the windows, which is expected already since we didnot change any wrm or its coding.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
sshakthi123
Bronze Member

Post by sshakthi123 »

ciclo wrote: Sun Mar 03, 2019 8:03 am
sshakthi123 wrote: Sat Mar 02, 2019 5:44 pm ... the one specified in Govindsharma's topic is the right part numbers?

6R0 959 802 BH
6R0 959 801 BC
99%
As I told you, everything was achieved for the "rain closing" is the result of chance.

Remember to set the comfort function in all WRMs (4 in you case) every time you modify the coding.
Everyone else has different part numbers of WRM's and unable to source the right parts. Is there a way you can help in this?